2015 IIHF World Juniors

...playing tough...almost cost them

Canada is giving it back...:D

[UxJvrD80nJ4] http://youtu.be/UxJvrD80nJ4
canada.gif

Mcdavids huge goal might have cracked the second goalie. This is such a great tournament, pretty hard to find better hockey than this.

...a totally different period for Ruskies...climbed back in...that's jr hockey...exciting 3 rd period for sure...:)

Canada needs to kill the penalty. If they tie it up then it's going to be really tough to break their momentum. We need the next goal.

Thought the Russian coach made a bad call pulling the first goalie after two, but when he put him back in they scored three goals!

That was a BARN BURNER,,,:eek:

That was good............

Too bad the Canucks couldn't have traded up for Reinhart. So composed and so mature for his age. Just like his dad. Edmonton's got a good dman in Nurse. Way to go guys!!!! Great team this year!

WOW.... That had me at edge of my seat

Glad it's over

Gold oh ya :)

To bad NHL games weren't like that, where they actually try to make a living and a name for themselfs. Those kids played hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Game for both teams. 3rd period was on the edge of my seat also like FA mentioned. thought the officiating was very well done. the best team won and there will be alot of celebrating tonight!
I enjoy watching the world juniors, even more then watching the stanley cup. alot of talent with these young men these days!! gets better every year.

These are the moments we all live for. Great start and great battle back by the Russians and a nail biter finish. This one will be one that gets talked about for years.

That's what a hockey game is supposed to be about!! The Russians never gave up-a lesser team would have packed their tent several times and slunk away. They remained a threat until the game was over. Made our guys victory even sweeter and ensured the rivalry will continue with nothing taken for granted!!
Amazing game to watch-may watch it again so I can relax a bit! LOL

Back