2015 IIHF World Juniors

Fastest they have looked for eons for sure.
Some sick hands on a couple of these guys.

...spread the scoring around...goalie made a few spectacular saves...:)

Lack luster second period but over all not toooo shabby, goalie made some good saves.

...Train Kept A Rollin...:)
[ZxXI2BPRzaA] http://youtu.be/ZxXI2BPRzaA

...that was a beaut...onto the quarter finals...:)

that was a great game to watch today...like how the 3rd period started ...over 7 minutes no whistles...the announcers had to spell each other off for a break..LOL :)

that was a great game to watch today...like how the 3rd period started ...over 7 minutes no whistles...the announcers had to spell each other off for a break..LOL :)

Kinda like the Canuck announcers but they have to spell each other off because they keep nodding off :) Only caught some of the game in the truck on am 1040 as we were a heading home from the great white north.

I don't get it...... Why does Switzerland and Germany play against each other two days in a row. Tomorrow and Saturday

...nodding off...sagittarius stuck between mercury and mars?

I concur, the Canada-US game was one to remember. those guys out there played hard. and showed alot of talent. looking forward to watching the final... alot of respect for all teams.

...a little Winter Classic break between rounds...Caps up 2 - 1 2nd period...:)
hokey-1.gif
*tied mid 3rd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats off to the Slovaks... The last half of the second was quite trying. I was almost worried :eek:

That Godla kid... He was Luongo but with with more saves.. I hope they beat Sweden..

WOW..... That was tuff to watch. Thought the Bronze Game would have been better

Well, here's hoping the Gold Medal Game is faster paced. 5pm start :)

Go Canada

...started hard,,,2 quick goals >>Canada is all over them...liking their enthusiasm...:)

Russians want to play it physical. Not something the Canadians have been used to. Suspect this one is going to tighten up.

Back