2014 Logger's Derby

I'm not a loud music guy Pat. The whole set up is more for quality not noise:cool:.

At least with the new sonar set up not installed the guys in the back corner won't fry their nuts :p. No doing drive by's and just netting fish on the back tack lol :D.

Hey if get down to our neck of the wood drop bye for a RC and lets hear that puppie...:)

Stop by the cabin so we can hear that quality! Satellite radio wars. We won't be hard to find, just follow the trail of fireball.

Sounds like everyone had a great day today. Beautiful weather to start the derby. Everyone is still searching for the big one. Weigh in starts at 8:00 A:M
Saturday morning. hope to see a bunch of srpings come in. see ya all at the nook. Good Luck to all. We have anchovies now...
Jon & Leanna

We had a great time the derby. I highly recommend it to anyone that hasn't been to it before.

We headed up late Friday afternoon and the weather was awesome!!! What a great way to burn off the stress from the week.

Bombing out the canal.

We cruised the inside sound for a little bit and took in the sunset.

Albernifisher and crew in the black beast.

Continued.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The dock on Sunday.

Heading up to the prize gathering.

Good turn out.

Passed the party skiff on the way home lol. That thing is awesome!!! Just out for a rip are ya bud?

Met lot's of great people over the weekend. Fun times were had by all. Till next year. See you there.

Cheers,
Sculpin

Did anybody catch any fish or are you guys still too hung over to post?

Seemed like about 50/50 on the radio. Some folks got into quite a few fish and others barely any action at all. The winning fish was 16 lbs and change. We hit a few fish each day but nothing worth keeping. Let them all go.

I'm feeling really good today:). I don't know about some of the other folks:p.

I was expecting that comment.., but my weekend was awesome , had a great time and even your pathetic dig can't get me down :p :)080.jpg074.jpg062.jpg

Seemed like about 50/50 on the radio. Some folks got into quite a few fish and others barely any action at all. The winning fish was 16 lbs and change. We hit a few fish each day but nothing worth keeping. Let them all go.

I'm feeling really good today:). I don't know about some of the other folks:p.

Haa haa ..funny so am I... :) Nice of you guys to drop bye..man you have the tub of yours rigged right..nice sound system...Did Jeff hold up as you transductor holder...:)

Haa haa ..funny so am I... :) Nice of you guys to drop bye..man you have the tub of yours rigged right..nice sound system...Did Jeff hold up as you transductor holder...:)

He sacrificed a 15 lb. ball, the zipper on his brand new floater suit, and shattered his 300 dollar rod. I sacrificed a crab trap to Davey Jones locker:rolleyes:. After all that happened the fishing seemed to pick up lol :confused:. I think we sacrificed enough stuff to make the bad juju go away :D.

I think you guys need to switch brew seems the "Lucky" has run out :p

Sounds like a good time with some nice weather to boot!

He sacrificed a 15 lb. ball, the zipper on his brand new floater suit, and shattered his 300 dollar rod. I sacrificed a crab trap to Davey Jones locker:rolleyes:. After all that happened the fishing seemed to pick up lol :confused:. I think we sacrificed enough stuff to make the bad juju go away :D.
Something to be said for good customer service, picked up a new rodtip and floater suit this morning:p

Back