2014 Logger's Derby

:cool:Can you say STOKED on here... bring on the derby and the Fireball! -32 here this morning , only 18 days of winter misery left I land the day before the day before..:cool:

Don't worry about us! We will need it to deal with he Broke Back Boat stuff going on over there! Lol. I'm more than a little concerned over that doll u guys plan on bringing too! :cool:[/QUOTe

The extra floatation was for your boat...:)

The fat bottom girl has plenty of her own floatation. We will leave the floatation doll to the baby Grady. If u need some carrying capacity we can babysit your fireball ;)

Yup...inside humour that has seemed to spill over to here... We are up a Sea runs place for the derby so I'm pretty sure we'll all be having a good laugh or 2.... so yes it will be then Grady bunch

Yup. Just be careful to give us a wide berth...we can't be held responsible for our actions. What happened in Bamfield probably never happened! That's my motto.

Just over 2 weeks to go, getting a couple of the secret weapons ready to go
cjspecial001_zps673aaebd.jpg

We got a Fireball if you get desperate enough to do a trade. Lol. Let the fun and games begin!

Okay Garry now you just want us all to show our secret weapon. guess I suck at embedding videos.. I tried..

Last edited by a moderator:
looking tricky guys!! is that the new cj spoon albernifisher? They both look deadly. If fishing shallow Id try a red led in a pink or white hootchie too jeffy :)

:cool:Wow, got my sun glasses on for that one. We got fireball if you stop by for a trade. Although, the Broke Back Boat is probably liking the looks of that greenie glow thing, so watch your back!

Already have all those spoons...if you we nice I may share... as for the greenie thing thought of your boat right away... ;)

Back