2013 Sproat Lake Loggers Derby

I have been twice, stayed at mills landing both times and had a wicked time. Try and take the monday after the derby off work as you will need it to just settle yourself back into reality.

Thinking about towing baby blue up there...

Lorne

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome vid BusinessTime:cool:. Thanks for digging that one up Lorne.

I'm going to give her a whirl this year. Sounds like fun:D.

Fellas

just off the phone with Don , one of the organizers , derby Tickets will be available at Port Boathouse ( Port Alberni ) and Gone Fishin , in both Alberni and Nanaimo , and last , Poett Nook.Tickets Will be available at these locations as of next week , I will also have tickets available personally , these guys really depend on getting ticket $$$ flow before the derby , it all goes to prizes , the faster they get $$$ , the better the prizes , TRUST me , everyone gets somthing here folks , cant stress how great this derby is ...

Mills Landing just stepped up to the plate as well , they Donated 2 Nights accommodation , for this upcoming season !! good on ya Jerry , Mills Landing has really stepped things up this past couple of seasons , the Tuna shoot-Out is really coming together , Good on all the Volunteers !!! putting on a first class event !!

When i have the tix in hand , i can mail them to you directly , save ya a hassle ...work on the details next week

later

fd

I'm out...screwed up dates of the Tradex Sportsmans Show - gota be there unfortunately. This is sounding like "the" year to be there. Man am I green with envy for those of you who are going. I'm guessing it will be a sell out from all the guys I have talked to, so as Felix says best to get your tickets early.

34 more sleeps, checking the gear. Got the Queen a new heater today so we'll be snug as bugs no matter what the weather brings on.

So I've heard the bunkhouse is long since booked? I've tried to get an answer but have had little luck.

If so,

who will be braving the elements with some winter camping?? I saw a few crazy bastards last year so I'd like to know who my people are! haha

FB,
Keep trying Marg 250-758-4440. Last year it was supposed to be booked solid yet rooms were vacant from no shows. Last we heard at New Years, there was still room.

Thanks SM. I will keep trying today. Thanks for the update!

So

I have tickets available , if ya want ta save the hassle of driving ta get them , I will do this..
Pls send me a check or cash , a return envelope , stamp attached to the return envelope , your address clearly written ,
the tickets have went up to $ 20 each this year , all towards prizes ,
your doing us a favor on pre sales , , the earlier the better,,,thx...

hope this helps ,

i will be back in town Wednesday...

6657 Aubrey St
Burnaby , BC , Canada
V5B 2E3

Felix

2013Derby_zpseac9882f.jpg

Finished Business, Trendsetter, firelight, and myself will be there. We all are looking forward to the event, the fun, and meeting lots of folks.

Who else is going? Post up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back