17ft silver streak, race rock edition, anyone got info

SaintSix

Im looking at buying a new Aluminum boat, and ive come across this boat at sgpowers in Victoria. wondering if anyone has ever used this style/length or has any imput on it. just looking for a small 17-20ft aluminum hard top to go out around sooke area.

Isn't that more than what that boat would cost new from S&G? I swear they had the same boat for $32k last year? No kicker mind you but still seems like you'd be paying full pop for being the second owner

Isn't that more than what that boat would cost new from S&G? I swear they had the same boat for $32k last year? No kicker mind you but still seems like you'd be paying full pop for being the second owner

The one on used vic isn't the race rocks edition, it has a few extra features

Looks like it was t boned? Nasty dent!

I did see these used boats for sale, but I'm really looking for a hard top. Do you know what the difference is between the race rock and regular 17ft? (static)

Race rock has a 6' bottom also doesn't have a welded keel guard. There is no paint in this model also it has a plastic fuel tank vs a welded tank. There are no doors where the battery and things go in the stern. They have welded boxes vs the pedestal seat and also don't have backrest for the bench seats. It's a cheaper model the what you see in the silversteeak website but the hull thickness are the same. The 18' model at sg also is a 6' bottom and the normal 18' silver streak has a 7' bottom. I have been in the hardtops at sg power they are pretty nice and have a fair bit of room for the size of boat. The roof is a bit low inside and they have cable steering

Back