Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should go after Karrlson at least then we could get out of our zone. Play him with Tanev we might still not win but a 5 to 4 loss is alright

What about the farm team known as the "Habs"? Which prospects have they picked up to develop into talent and trade onward to grateful teams?

Where the hell is FishT i thought this would get a rise out of him, he must like our new guy so can't say anything bad about him, but he could still rip our D apart :)

Where the hell is FishT i thought this would get a rise out of him, he must like our new guy so can't say anything bad about him, but he could still rip our D apart :)
I didn’t want to make you cry but I think John T is over rated and not worth 11 million a year.
Hope you got your reservation for the parade route

I didn’t want to make you cry but I think John T is over rated and not worth 11 million a year.
Ya we are still trying to plan which route it has been a few years :) Does your Nucks have any big stud Dmen they are wanting to give away, we could use a few, might need them to hoist the cup i hear it is a lot heavier than the last time we hoisted it :rolleyes:

Ya we are still trying to plan which route it has been a few years :) Does your Nucks have any big stud Dmen they are wanting to give away, we could use a few, might need them to hoist the cup i hear it is a lot heavier than the last time we hoisted it :rolleyes:
Well they have been after Tanev for a year but can't afford him now

Linden gone as president of the Canucks. this is probably a very good thing for both Linden and the Canucks. from the recent signings it has looked like Benning has had more say in what direction the club is going and what is needed to get there.

Interesting times ahead.. not sure about the signing and the term.. guess we w ill see when the puck drops....

I have a feeling they'll finish second this year. About 53 times.
Yes, when all they can say is is the team got more "grit", "experience" and "better in the room" the translation is they didn't add any skill to replace the twins, they will be terrible again, and the excitement will be picking high with the draft being in Vancouver next summer.

Not that I am a Nucks fan but never did like the Linden signing. Kind of questioned his motive for the team when I saw pictures of him back country skiing with a buddy of mine about 36 hours before the trade deadline. Not saying that they were going to make a huge impact but I bet most top brass on NHL teams are pretty focussed with the deadline looming.

Had to bump this thread, season is just around the corner

cut.jpg

Had to bump this thread, season is just around the corner

cut.jpg
Yeah it’s going to be a long season for the Canucks. Like for the Leafs over 20 plus yearsuntil they won the draft lottery
Lousy defense and have trouble scoring. Their young forwards should improve with experience but that defense needs to be broken up.

Yep the D is suspect, maybe we can just take the approach to score a net full of goals and only give up three quarters of a net :) Should be fun to watch. Did you see the move your boy Petersen made, pretty slick, Brock looks like he put on another 10 lbs of muscle, hope his back is ok he has the potential to do some great things

I think we are getting a taste of what the season will bring for the Canucks. Four preseason games: 8 goals for, 16 against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back