Picture file size??

Discussion in 'Questions and Comments' started by Pippen, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Pippen

Pippen Well-Known Member

@Admin What is our max pic size? Was trying to post Some pics up that were about 3MB and they won't load . I thought in testing the new software we were going to make it 5MB?

2. mbowers

mbowers Active Member

I can't get any pics to upload right now. Also Chrome as a browser will not work. I'd upload screenshots of errors but you know. :)

Chrome error is

Couldn't start session! 'session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_t7e82k674t1a8h92lstf5v7me5, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28)'!

3. Reeltime

Reeltime Well-Known Member

On a Mac open a picture and go to tools on the top bar and scroll down to (adjust size), pick one of the choices on (pixel), pick 1920 x 1080

When you hit the upload button to pick a file it tells you the size it needs to be cropped to and says (max 3MB )

Hope this helps

4. Pippen

Pippen Well-Known Member

Not on a Mac and I seem to recall when we were t3sting the software we were shooting for 5MB size. For mobile uploads I don’t think many phones take pics much less than 2.5 to 3 MB.

5. Reeltime

Reeltime Well-Known Member

There's an ap called image file converter, you could re size from your cell.

No wonder not many pix are being up loaded, the fish are to big of file size ;)

6. Admin

Admin Admin Staff Member

Hey @Pippen, I will revisit this with Chris...I don't recall the exact discussion around the file size upload but will check into it.

mbowers likes this.