NIB Blue Sea Systems 6007 m-Series Battery Switch Selector 4 Position, One Black Unit, Two Red Units -North Vancouver

Bill 310

Crew Member
1703347292085.png

1703347349666.png

Purchased new from Amazon and now past the return date still in original packaging.

When we built our boat units with the ability to pair batteries (i.e. had the 1 + 2 switch) were not available. I bought these to replace the switches on our boat. The 2 red switches were for the engines and the Black Switch was for the house battery.

Red Switch Specs

• Four position selector switch
  • Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
  • Continuous Rating: 300A
  • Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads
  • Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
  • Four position selector switch^
  • Maximum Voltage: 32V DC^
  • Continuous Rating: 300A^Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads^
  • Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
Black Switch Specs

• Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch m-Series Selector, Black, part number 6007200, is a Selector 4 Position switch. Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads
  • IP66 waterproof, ISO 8846 and meets ABYC requirements. Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
  • Continuous Rating: 300A, Maximum Voltage: 32V DC

Why am I selling them?

I bought the wrong size and I needed the physically larger size to fit the predrilled mounting holes and boards. See my other ad for the take offs from our boat.

My cost for all three was tax included was

1703348492480.png

Pick up in Vancouver cost for all 3 will be $125.00.

If you want them shipped shipping is by Canada post insured and at cost is extra

Funds by E-transfer

Back