Pender Harbour

totally tyee

Ok Guys, the inlaws just bought a place on the water in Gunboat bay (within Pender Harbour). Almost all of my fishing has been done from Victoria to Langara all on the west coast and I've done very little inside fishing. I realize that the days of old on the inside are long gone but what can you guys tell me about the area? best times? salmon spots? crabbing? prawning? any and all info would be awsome..........

I've also looked at the maps/charts and noticed that there are quite a few lakes in behind the Harbour that look real fishy and good for a float tube in the fall and spring. What can you guys tell me about these lakes?

Does anyone on this board live in the area?

If you don't feel comfortable posting the info feel free to email it.

Thanks guys

TT out.

quote:
Ok Guys, the inlaws just bought a place on the water in Gunboat bay (within Pender Harbour). Almost all of my fishing has been done from Victoria to Langara all on the west coast and I've done very little inside fishing. I realize that the days of old on the inside are long gone but what can you guys tell me about the area? best times? salmon spots? crabbing? prawning? any and all info would be awsome..........

I've also looked at the maps/charts and noticed that there are quite a few lakes in behind the Harbour that look real fishy and good for a float tube in the fall and spring. What can you guys tell me about these lakes?

Does anyone on this board live in the area?

If you don't feel comfortable posting the info feel free to email it.

Thanks guys

TT out.

all the lakes in area have good cutthroat fishing ruby and sakinaw lakes have cutthroat up to 8lbs use apex and plugs in these two lakes check regs. any fish over 50cm must be released.

Try the wall in Agamenmom channel. I haven't fished it for YEARS but it was good in the summertime.

Some like it rough...
Others just puke!

Mr. Dean

Daniel point,bargain harbour,bjerre(sp) shoals.Lived there some 20 years ago.Used to be able to get live herring from Camerons.Was lots of good clams/oysters.Crabbing in harbour by dip net or open ring only(check regs)Good prawning near by.Good ops for searun cutts.Trying to remember name of place.I'll have to check map.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Back