new stamp report

k it was about 4 lbsd tryed make myself look good lol so hammered right now but it was a hatchery i had that part right no fishn for while...maybe monday aftnoon...who knows sick as hell..well im otu chu...steelheadman

Got nothin at falls yesterday. were you there steelhead man?
went to the gun club after and got nothin there too.

i think im done with the stamp for this season. im dreamin of a lower clearer cowie

yea was there from artound 10-12.. i was the guy in the top pool drinkn the lucky takin a day off sick as hell today hittin up stamp monday all through the week keep u guys up to date on the conditons

way to go steelieman!

when were those chrome bars from?

they were caught jan 24th so couple sunday's ago, at one of my spots that i told you about eagle
..steelheadman

no fishin for awhile apperently ive had namonia for awhile :S lol go figure ah well take couple days off or somethin frickn had all week off school to jezz so bummed....
...steelheadman

Falls pool chrome!! I like, I like! Might be time to dust off the jet and head for port!

Pass the Pack

dont forget to dust one off for me too. lol...i can bring uhm doughnuts or ah lucksters or ah nething lol let me know thanks...steelheadman....be there tomorrow and thursday, thursdays payday so when see a guy down there with a flat or more and has a fire goin n cookn soup that'll be me lol well im out....

....steelheadman

75 post's, gotta be a record for responses to a thread on the site. Steelh-man, you drink too much. Thought I did. Ya fish'n has been good, spoiled with the boat for the last few weeks. Good luck bags, dealing with that mess at the falls pool really put a foul stink in dirty's mouth..-dirty

2 midterms, and a project... well dont think they'll be able to hold of steelie fever this weekend...
any repots from the last few?

2 chromers in 2 hours yesterday. rivers in goodshape, ill be out again tomororw ill be sure to let you know eagle...cheers

steelheadman

how do i drink to much dirty? lol that whole flat aint for me its for other people i see down there too lol im generous well im headn er later
.......steelheadman

S-man, don't get me wrong, been there done that, with alot of luck on my side. What I'm gettin at is have a few sure but watch the high flow's and the wobbly's.. It is one slip that will screw u up.. tight lines, enjoy all the chrome you are hammering.-dirty

Back