Moving close to Fraser....

C

craftycarper

I have just bought a place right next to the Fraser (I think ;) In Maple Ridge area. What's in there at varying times of the year, looking for something to pull the float under year round :)

Hey Craftycarper,

Well I work in Maple Ridge and fish the Fraser River a lot. You'll be able to fish for Red Springs and Sockeye during the summer; White Springs, Chum, Coho and Pinks (odd years) during autumn; Steelhead, Cutthroat, Rainbows, and the poweful Sturgeon during winter and spring.

Lots of good fishing areas to fish in or near Maple Ridge like the Haney Wharf, Kanaka Creek, Derby Reach, Allouette River, Stave River, etc.

You can also fish the Vedder River and Chehalis River which is about a 30 min. drive from Maple Ridge. My buddy and I will be fishing the Vedder River for some Steelhead on Monday, January 5. We will first fish the lower river by the railroad bridge (Lumsden Rd.) around 8:00 a.m. and you're welcome to join us.

Cheers.

Hey Craftycarper,

Well I work in Maple Ridge and fish the Fraser River a lot. You'll be able to fish for Red Springs and Sockeye during the summer; White Springs, Chum, Coho and Pinks (odd years) during autumn; Steelhead, Cutthroat, Rainbows, and the poweful Sturgeon during winter and spring.

Lots of good fishing areas to fish in or near Maple Ridge like the Haney Wharf, Kanaka Creek, Derby Reach, Allouette River, Stave River, etc.

You can also fish the Vedder River and Chehalis River which is about a 30 min. drive from Maple Ridge. My buddy and I will be fishing the Vedder River for some Steelhead on Monday, January 5. We will first fish the lower river by the railroad bridge (Lumsden Rd.) around 8:00 a.m. and you're welcome to join us.

Cheers.

Hey Craftycarper,

Cheers.

Hey Craftycarper,

Cheers.

quote:
Hey Craftycarper,

Cheers.

Thanks for the replies guys, just got on line again after several days of moving boxes :(
Anyway thanks for the offer 'steelrainbow' I would love to take you up on that offer at a later date :) I'm literaly spitting distance from the river and am looking forward to targeting the species of fish you have mentioned, do you know if there are any CARP in the river? I know its not a fish many of you target but when hooked in a flowing river can be quite a memorable fight.
Cheers
Crafty

quote:
Hey Craftycarper,

Cheers.

Thanks for the replies guys, just got on line again after several days of moving boxes :(
Anyway thanks for the offer 'steelrainbow' I would love to take you up on that offer at a later date :) I'm literaly spitting distance from the river and am looking forward to targeting the species of fish you have mentioned, do you know if there are any CARP in the river? I know its not a fish many of you target but when hooked in a flowing river can be quite a memorable fight.
Cheers
Crafty

quote:
Hey Craftycarper,

Cheers.

Cheers
Crafty

quote:
Hey Craftycarper,

Cheers.

Cheers
Crafty

Try nicomen slough for carp above suicide cr. theres lots in there

Back