Killarney Lake

Wondered that myself. Can't find any stocking reports but that's not to say someone didn't dump a bucket full of something in there back in the day. It does have invasive freshwater jelly fish.

Wondered that myself. Can't find any stocking reports but that's not to say someone didn't dump a bucket full of something in there back in the day. It does have invasive freshwater jelly fish.
Lake looks like it should it’s fairly deep I’ve heard.

Grew up in that area and spent a lot of time up there and fished it as a kid a number of times - lots of sunfish but nothing else. I suspect it probably used to support cutthroat, but In all the years I was up there, I have never seen a rise. I suspect development from the dump had something to do with it.

Grew up in that area and spent a lot of time up there and fished it as a kid a number of times - lots of sunfish but nothing else. I suspect it probably used to support cutthroat, but In all the years I was up there, I have never seen a rise. I suspect development from the dump had something to do with it.
Thanks for the reply.

Back