Search results

1. Rayvon

Refitted 78 Searay 22 SRV Podded w/twin 2015 Mercury 115 -4 Strokes and 2021 Tuff EOH trailer

This is my winter project boat that I bought from an estate sale.Previous owner had it for 30 years and only used it for 3 months yearly,barn kept.I've spent hundreds of hours and $9500+ in parts alone updating the interior etc.Selling at my cost,no labour.The motors were camp returns,lots of...
  2. Rayvon

Best EVA foam deck covering for DIY

I plan on using EVA on the deck of my Searay project boat.Anyone recommend a good brand to buy? Amazon sells lots but not clear on which is better.The boat just needs some updating,so I want the best product available,and don't want to pay someone else to do the install.
  3. Rayvon

Looking for prop for F225 Yamaha.

I'm looking for a different prop and I need a spare anyways.I have a 13 1/4 x 17P SWS stainless now and would like a bigger diameter 3 blade like a 14 or 15 x 15P or close to.What have you aluminum or stainless?
  4. Rayvon

What a difference 3/4" makes

Ever since I bought my Grady 208 I knew something wasn't quite right performance wise. With a F225 Yamaha it should have run faster with a 17P prop and the revs wouldn't go up when I trimmed it out. I was WOT at 5300 RPM at 36 MPH. I tried adding a hydrafoil,SE4000 ,and it did nothing but screw...
  5. Rayvon

New Shockwave Sentinel for sale.

The Shockwave Sentinel that I bought off this forum doesn't fit my boat.So I'll sell it for my cost,$1000 OBO. New,never installed in box w/warranty card and pump. Colour is black,in Victoria. Retail is $1339 + taxes.
  6. Rayvon

Adding autopilot to Raymarine C80

This is for all the electronic guru's on here.My new Grady has a C80 w/radar, F225 Yamaha w/seastar hydraulic steering all 2009 vintage and I'd like to add an autopilot.What components are required to make this happen? I've never run an autopilot before,so clueless about how it works.Thanks,Ray
  7. Rayvon

Pursuit 2470 WA for sale

1995 Pursuit 2470 WA Original Yamaha 225 OX66 w/ stainless prop and 1600 Hrs., runs great 2011 Yamaha 9.9 HT w/ tilt, remote fwd. and steering linked to main Loadrite 10000 Lb. trailer w/ all new elec. over hyd.disc brakes and new tires Bills for $7500 work. Never been in water since work was...
  8. Rayvon

Scotty downriggers etc.

I have a few surplus downriggers etc. I'd like to part with in Victoria. 1-Scotty 2106 HD high speed ,just came from servicing ext.boom $650 2-Scotty 1106 Depthpower ext.boom $325 ea. 1-Manual Strongarm 30" $100 All have the 1 1/4 HD booms,some w/rod holders,some without Also have a new in...
  9. Rayvon

1995 Yamaha 225 ox66 2 stroke part needed ASAP.

While I was doing some engine maintenance on my motor while in the water I dropped a vital piece overboard.I was cleaning the O2 sensor and when reinstalling I dropped the draw tube in the drink.I had divers try to recover today,but they couldn't find it.I've ordered a new one from "Sim Yamaha"...
  10. Rayvon

Yamaha F300 or F350 have flywheel problems?

I'm looking at a boat with a 2014 F300 Yamaha with just over 200 Hrs. on it. I've google searched trying to find out if it was only the V8 F350 that had the flywheel problem or did the 4.2 V6 F300 have the problem too.It's clear the V8's were problematic,but not so clear on the V6, or whether...
  11. Rayvon

Help needed finding my last boat

I thought I would try again to ask forum members to keep me in mind when they hear of someone considering selling their boat.I've had no luck at all so far,but the economy is changing and we don't know how new conservation regulations might affect our fishing opportunities.At 70 this year I'm...
  12. Rayvon

Help finding my next/last boat.

Now that I've sold my 185 DE I'll be looking for my next and very likely my last boat (REALLY). I can't afford to go out and buy a new boat in the size I want ,so looking for a used 21 to 26 Ft. boat with outboard or possibly shaft drive single main motor.No IO outdrive boats will be...
  13. Rayvon

2001-185 Double Eagle $37K SOLD

Very clean,solid boat with raised soft top 2006-F150 Yamaha with 138 Hrs.and harmonic balancer just done,max HP for this boat 2017-9.9 Yamaha HT as new Steering bar connects the main to kicker Hydraulic steering w/new steering wheel New dash switches and wiring,fuse panel etc. New Genius onboard...
  14. Rayvon

14 x 17P stainless prop wanted for F150 Yamaha

As title says,I have a 19P now and need to get revs up.A 3 or 4 blade R (standard rotation) would work.
  15. Rayvon

SOLD---93 Malibu Tyee w/2009 Yamaha 4 strokes

A few people on this forum have asked if and when I would sell this,so here's your notice before I advertise.I bought this boat last October from the original owner (1993) who kept it under cover,and it shows,gelcoat still shines.I completely rewired the boat with tinned copper wire,breakers to...
  16. Rayvon

17 Malibu rewire questions

I've decided to rewire the boat I bought last summer to include the mini ACR,new panels and fuses/breakers.I was thinking I would have a small panel at the back to run the downriggers (the biggest draw on the boat).Should I run the forward panel off the back panel too or run a seperate line...
  17. Rayvon

Pedestal and seat wanted

I'd like to buy 1 or 2 pedestals and seats or trade my good shape sleeper seats for a 17 Malibu Tyee.In Victoria if possible.
  18. Rayvon

Scotty Electric Downriggers $525 SOLD

I have 2-Scotty 30" boom 2 belt downriggers w/new style plugs and braid line for sale that came with boat purchase.I kept mine from old boat,so don't need them.$525 for both.In Victoria.
  19. Rayvon

Prop Wanted for Yamaha F115

I just bought a used Malibu Tyee and the seller kept some of his gear for his new boat.So I'm looking for a An 18 or 19 Pitch x 13 1/4" aluminum or stainless prop to fit a 2009 115 Yamaha 4 stroke. Thanks,Ray I'm in Victoria
  20. Rayvon

18-22 Ft.Boat w/ low hour 4 stroke outboard Wanted

Just had a seller bail on selling his Grady to me.I'm very disappointed because after looking at it I really thought it was a good fit for me.I'm open to any model,center console 180 or bigger,208,228,would prefer newer than 1999 and in great shape.. So,if you have one or know of one that is...
Back