Help needed finding my last boat

Rayvon

I thought I would try again to ask forum members to keep me in mind when they hear of someone considering selling their boat.I've had no luck at all so far,but the economy is changing and we don't know how new conservation regulations might affect our fishing opportunities.At 70 this year I'm pretty sure this will be my last boat,so I will be a little fussy about which boat to buy. Only outboard powered for sure,podded & hardtop would be nice but not a deal breaker. In the 21Ft.-24Ft. size range and newer than year 2000.Prefer that it be on a trailer.Price range would be $30-$60K for a clean boat with a low hour main motor.Thanks,Ray

21-24Ft.boat
Outboard w/low hrs.
Trailer
Newer than 2000
30-60K
hawthornes@telus.net

Attachments

• IMG_7854.JPG
    IMG_7854.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 58
Please send any serious leads or offers to sell to my e-mail address or "start a conversation".I've seen anything offered on "Craigslist",Facebook etc..I'm actively looking and have travelled to Vancouver,Comox,Nanaimo,Sooke etc..Thanks

Last edited:
Nice looking boat,but I'd really like to find something with lower hours for what I'm willing to pay.I want this to be my last/best one to possibly last 10 years I hope.

Nice looking boat,but I'd really like to find something with lower hours for what I'm willing to pay.I want this to be my last/best one to possibly last 10 years I hope.
What is he asking? Is it low enough that you could re-power and still be under your budget?

Unique spelling twist on the what’s referred to as a Hull the last time I checked. This guys got Halls and Hauls. SMH

Back