Refitted 78 Searay 22 SRV Podded w/twin 2015 Mercury 115 -4 Strokes and 2021 Tuff EOH trailer

Rayvon

This is my winter project boat that I bought from an estate sale.Previous owner had it for 30 years and only used it for 3 months yearly,barn kept.I've spent hundreds of hours and $9500+ in parts alone updating the interior etc.Selling at my cost,no labour.The motors were camp returns,lots of trolling hours 1600+.but look and run like new.The boat is totally clean,buffed looks almost new.

New-3/16 aluminum certified fuel tank,hoses and filler.
Gelcoat transom and rear decks
Seats
Upholstery
headliners
hull liners
cabinetry
SS cleats
Fuse panels
EVA Decking
Not new- Simrad NSE12,chart,Point1,P66 transducer,Nmea 2K
Icom 324,antenna
Rear hydraulic steering,throttle controls
Scotty bases and plugs
Powder coated aluminum
Fish well where inboard used to be.
Teak is refinished
slant back and drop curtain rear covers
Much more.Pictures will show.

$32K w/trailer,$22K without.

Attachments

• IMG_9849.jpg
    IMG_9849.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_9858.jpg
    IMG_9858.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_9857.jpg
    IMG_9857.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_9856.jpg
    IMG_9856.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_9855.jpg
    IMG_9855.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_9854.jpg
    IMG_9854.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_9853.jpg
    IMG_9853.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_9852.jpg
    IMG_9852.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_9851.jpg
    IMG_9851.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_9850.jpg
    IMG_9850.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
This is my winter project boat that I bought from an estate sale.Previous owner had it for 30 years and only used it for 3 months yearly,barn kept.I've spent hundreds of hours and $9500+ in parts alone updating the interior etc.Selling at my cost,no labour.The motors were camp returns,lots of trolling hours 1600+.but look and run like new.The boat is totally clean,buffed looks almost new.

Seats
Upholstery
headliners
hull liners
cabinetry
SS cleats
Fuse panels
EVA Decking
Icom 324,antenna
Scotty bases and plugs
Powder coated aluminum
Teak is refinished

I'm happy with my CDory but I would have thought twice about this one. Looks like a nice rig, good job

Seats
Upholstery
headliners
hull liners
cabinetry
SS cleats
Fuse panels
EVA Decking
Icom 324,antenna
Scotty bases and plugs
Powder coated aluminum
Teak is refinished

Wow amazing job, looks great, did you get the dings in the props fixed 😜😜, that boat ran the same river I did. Looks like a different boat well done, someone will be getting a nice boat

No more projects for me,I found out I'm a terrible estimater (time and materials) and getting too old and sore at the end of day. Brutus,the old dinged prop goes with the boat as a spare,new one on it now.I put more time and money into this one than ever before,should be good now for another 40 years.Just glad to see it go to a good home.

Good call and that plan is warranted but I really wanted to own a Rayvon boat one day.

No more projects for me,I found out I'm a terrible estimater (time and materials) and getting too old and sore at the end of day. Brutus,the old dinged prop goes with the boat as a spare,new one on it now.I put more time and money into this one than ever before,should be good now for another 40 years.Just glad to see it go to a good home.
No cutting corners with you, very nice

I’m taking this with a grain of salt, “last boat I swear,” was three boats ago now I think lol

The commander ain’t going anywhere, except the back of my yard where I can keep plugging away at it or keep wiping the dust off it. This is a perfect replacement for my thunderjet, Rayvon did a great job on the boat, and most importantly its wife approved, very clean and comfortable to sit in.

That said if Rayvon ever wants another winter project and some company to listen to Spanish guitar music with…. I’m all in

Back