Search results

1. Part Timer

Stainless steel props for Merc Bravo III

Have a set of counter rotating props 19X20 for sale 800.00 OBO
  2. Part Timer

What happened to Nogs Needle.

I have yet to see any reports on the Nogs Needle this year on the reports. Has the Sand lance taken over or is anyone catching fish on the needle?
  3. Part Timer

2 New 16 position scotty swivel bases

Brand new never used Scotty Swivel Bases. Still in original packaging so includes all hardware. 100.00 firm
  4. Part Timer

Looking for fishing partner

I have finally got my boat ready to go into the water. Looking for 1 or 2 people that would like to go fishing Sunday in exchange for helping me get the boat in and out of the water at French Creek. I am semi retired and spend the summer fishing so would also like to meet someone that has the...
  5. Part Timer

Galvanized Road Runner Trailer

This trailer is not mine, is next door to my sons, parked on road access. Trailer is in very good shape ready for use. Says it is suitable for up to 18 foot boat. Single axle with bunks. Owner is asking 1000.00 or best offer. Ph. 752-1140
  6. Part Timer

Huge Ling Cod

This fish was caught August 15th out in Bamfield. Was 38.5 pounds.
  7. Part Timer

GPS app for Nexus tablet

Looking for the best GPS app for my Nexus tablet. Want to use it off shore on WCVI as a back up to my hard wired GPS.
  8. Part Timer

Bravo 3 props

Set of 20 pitch stainless steel props for Bravo Three. Props have just been touched up by Van Isle and are like new. Also 2 swivel mounts for Scotty Down Riggers.
  9. Part Timer

Looking for a Fishing Partner

I'm a 59 year old avid fisherman in the Qualicum area. Own a 27 foot boat fully equipped with gear and electronics. Looking for someone that has the time and ability to help with fuel costs to fish locally as well as do the odd road trip to the West Coast and maybe even up North if desired.
  10. Part Timer

Prawn traps/puller

Finished prawning, so selling. 3 fully rigged prawn traps, 400 feet of rope (100 leaded), large orange marker buoy's and a King puller. Asking 300.00
  11. Part Timer

Halibut / Tuna Rods for sale

2 Penn 16VSX 2 speed reels, each loaded with 400 yards of 100 pound test Spectra Braid and 2 Lamiglas BFC 6' 6" XH Halibut rods. Both are in brand new condition. New cost about 900.00 per set up. Open to offers, Qualicum area.
  12. Part Timer

Ray Marine DSM 300 / 400

I was having issues with my sounder losing constant power and a " no data " window coming on the screen. After digging into this issue, it was found that Ray Marine has a recall out on these units if built in Mexico. They say it is a connector problem with the pins on these units. Ray Marine has...
  13. Part Timer

Toquart Bay

Can anyone give me insight to camping and the marina. I plan on towing a 35 ft trailer out there in July and also my boat which is 27 feet. How is the ramp for getting in the water and is my equipment safe there while fishing?
  14. Part Timer

Uculet, moorage and accommadations

Looking for a place to tie a 27 foot boat and accommadations for myself for 3 or 4 weeks from the end of July till the end of August. Have friends and family joining me at various times so also require the option of booking aditional accommadatrions as required. Can anyone offer suggestions.
Back