Search results

1. Enniberg

What's for dinner tonight ?

Happy Birthday Matt! :)
  2. Enniberg

Tell Your Best Joke

3. Enniberg

Winter Harbour - Where to launch?

I believe the marked gasoline is mid grade. Isn't marine fuel generally mid grade?
  4. Enniberg

I wanna upgrade .

Arima 21 (I'm biased)
  5. Enniberg

Winter Harbour - Where to launch?

Port Alice Petroleum has marked gas and diesel, please support them if you are launching in town! i (provided that their hours work for you). Easily accessible and friendly.
  6. Enniberg

Car Air Conditioning Help

I did just that with my 1991 GMC a few years ago - put in the can stuff, worked great for a little while, until it leaked out, then put in the sealant stuff and filled again with a similar outcome. That instance and other instances where I have attempted to fix my vehicles, just to have to pay...
  7. Enniberg

Car Air Conditioning Help

Took my 2006 GMC Duramax to a shop last week to have the AC fixed - it was not working when I bought the truck a couple of years ago. Nitrogen purge, AC Evac, leak test and recharge $479.67 + tax. Blows ice cold now. I have tried those cans on other vehicles in the past and never had any lasting...
  8. Enniberg

40 Years Now - Where'd They Go?

Congratulations! Beautiful tribute Matt - you are a good man! I have always appreciated the amazing recipes you have shared on this forum, and they always include a table beautifully set for two - that says something about why she considers you a keeper! :)
  9. Enniberg

Tell Your Best Joke

Hey! In case you feel bad about missing your exercise today, ponder this: The inventor of the treadmill died at the age of 54. • The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57. • The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41. • The best footballer in the world, Maradona, died at...
  10. Enniberg

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

that is a fabulous boat, and reasonably priced too, imo.
  11. Enniberg

BC Ferries M.V.Bowen Queen for sale - 400 pictures

It actually looks incredibly well maintained for such an old vessel. Fascinating!
  12. Enniberg

It just occurred to me that I have not noticed an Arima boat in this thread in a very long time. They used to pop up fairly regularly. I am not looking to buy one, neither am I looking to sell mine - Just an observation :)
  13. Enniberg

Diesel Heater for garage?

I am wondering if the home insurance providers would take issue with a Chinese diesel heater in the garage?
  14. Enniberg

Somebody feed Phil

He is the guy behind Everybody Loves Raymond, a sitcom that my wife and I really like, but Somebody Feed Phil makes me think he is better behind a camera than in front of a camera.
  15. Enniberg

Port Alice / Neroutsos inlet fishing

I sent you a PM. I live in Port Alice.
  16. Enniberg

Python Steering Remote Fob Pairing

Call PowrTran and speak with Jeff - he has always been helpful. I had the Python on my previous boat and the Tailfin on my current boat.
  17. Enniberg

That looks like a very good deal! The 19SC is a bit of a unicorn.
  18. Enniberg

Tell Your Best Joke

19. Enniberg

I don't know about the value, but I can vouch for the owners, they are great people. It has been 3 years since I was on that boat, but last I saw it, the boat was pristine and maintained with no expense spared. Whoever is looking for this kind of boat and in this price range should definitely...
  20. Enniberg

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Penaten but cream......I had to Google that one. Diaper rash cream for the boat! :oops:
Back