Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

From all I've heard, we won't be seeing anything that low for a long time, if ever again. The world makes more sense at 4.5%
Ya, once corporations realized they can get away with charging x amount more for their products and blame it on something else all while making record profits, I highly doubt we will ever see low rates again. The main driver behind the inflation rate dropping is gas prices, now that they are back on the rise and predicted to see close to $3 a litre this summer again, that overall inflation number will stall out or go back up. I'm pretty sure the central bank will have to increase their target rates as getting back to previous numbers will probably be impossible now.

It just occurred to me that I have not noticed an Arima boat in this thread in a very long time. They used to pop up fairly regularly. I am not looking to buy one, neither am I looking to sell mine - Just an observation :)

It just occurred to me that I have not noticed an Arima boat in this thread in a very long time. They used to pop up fairly regularly. I am not looking to buy one, neither am I looking to sell mine - Just an observation :)
No one wants to sell them I guess :) 30k USD 19 foot sea chaser https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/420803373532583/

This is a great video for Arima fans, don't hesitate to fast forward but epic trip.

2006 Kingfisher 2825. $145,000.
Twin 150 Yamaha, 700 hours each.

View attachment 88838View attachment 88839View attachment 88840View attachment 88841
i had an odd interaction with this seller 2 years ago when selling my kingfisher. gave me a deposit, didnt go through with the purchase, then wanted his deposit back. i did return some of it just to be fair?, i guess he has owned this one for a year or 2 and its on the market already.

i had an odd interaction with this seller 2 years ago when selling my kingfisher. gave me a deposit, didnt go through with the purchase, then wanted his deposit back. i did return some of it just to be fair?, i guess he has owned this one for a year or 2 and its on the market already.
You’re a more compassionate person than most to return some of the deposit. I’m amazed someone would ask for a deposit back.

I'm not allowed to keep a deposit because a client backs out. I can only bill them for time spent working on the project to date. My lawyer wouldn't allow me to put that in my contract whatsoever.

I'm not allowed to keep a deposit because a client backs out. I can only bill them for time spent working on the project to date. My lawyer wouldn't allow me to put that in my contract whatsoever.
kind of went like that, i did a solo trip to bam, moved it to breakers, serviced, 6k in trailer repairs to include the trailer in the sale. in consideration i would have had to do the trailer and service, so i only kept enough to cover gas, ferry, and my day. he got off easy, as it was difficult to meet his conditions in a timeline that he set.

If there is significant pre-construction time/effort, do up a pre-construction contract that will act as a deposit, they pay at the front and it gets credited against the last draw for the construction contract.
Or have a force account for meetings and phonecalls, that have some real money to them.
Calling it a deposit causes the issue.

Back