Search results

1. T

.308 for trade for a 5HP or Less

Looking to trade my .308 for a newer 5hp or less hp. Rifle is pretty much brand new and comes with adjustable stock, pistol grip, muzzle break, scope, bi folds and is decked out and cdn flag wrapped. Super cool gun, just purchased a marlon and need a motor for it now.
  2. T

TKO Outdoors

Hey Everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I will be sharing my hunting and fishing experiences this year on the WILD PURSUIT Channel. Super excited. I have a hook and bullet type show with a few comedic moments. My show is called TKO Outdoors and is part of the Canada Hunts Series...
  3. T

Gear for Sale

Downrigger and Mounting bracket still for sale
  4. T

Gear for Sale

Reels have been sold.
  5. T

Gear for Sale

Selling my 2 Brand new Trophy Reels. 1 Never even used, the other used once. $500 OBO for both, no tax and spooled with 40 LB Test Scotty Manual Downrigger - needs mounting bracket, $85 Plugs 12 various sizes $65 OBO Trolling Kicker Bracket - held a 9.9 - in Fantastic shape $125 I am...
  6. T

20 Ft Bayliner Trophy 1984 with 2005 Tandom Rd Runner Trailer

$7900. Boat is in good shape, has high west coast transom. Lots has been done. Trailer has New Electric Brakes, berrings have been replaced and repacked. New Steering Cable. Boat has heated indoor cabin so great for catching winter Chinooks. Sleeps 4 comfy but can sleep 6 if need be. LOTS...
  7. T

OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Anyone fished around Cates yet for Pinks? Want to head out tomorrow?
  8. T

I am going to be launching at Rocky Point to take the kids out for pinks. Wanted to Launch and fish for the pinks in the burrad inlet. Any idea on when this would be ideal. I am hoping to fish the run going up indian arm
  9. T

Murpheys lodge

Yeah for sure. I usually go to North king or rivers where you can take the boats out yourself
  10. T

Murpheys lodge

Went. Lots of fish, doubles, hali, yellow eye. Sears were fantastic two out of 4. Last two days it was like an elephants but... High and stinky!! All in all lots of fish and great operation for cost
  11. T

Murpheys lodge

Little worried as the package is only for 10 hrs guided. I can usually go all day every day I am there. Must have to do with the run out. Hopefully we can fish inshore in the evenings
  12. T

Murpheys lodge

Yes that's the one
  13. T

Murpheys lodge

Not sure. First trip there
  14. T

Murpheys lodge

Heading to murpheys lodge tomorrow or sun fishing till wed!!! Super pumped! Never been. Anyone been there before?
  15. T

is this boat a good deal? 1991 Trophy 2052

I bought a U.S. boat and was super lucky that the trailer was old. I believe if the trailer is 15 years or newer you have to have inspection done. So you need to arrange with the boarder the trailer to arrive, they inspect it and then if good to go great... If not, you must fix prior to...
  16. T

Buddy went out and smacked a couple of coho in van harbor. If my tank was fixed I be hitting the west van shorelines, van harbor, then head upto HITW for a bit.
  17. T

Gas Tank Leaking

Boat is 84. Thought might be sending unit gasket but it's leaking to 3/4 full while parked.
  18. T

Gas Tank Leaking

Yep agreed. Gonna try to cut er out. If not then gonna have to pull. If I have room might try bigger. What are some decent places to start looking. I am a travelling sales rep in bc so any area works.newer used one preferred but would go brand new.
  19. T

Gas Tank Leaking

Thought maybe lines but stops at 3/4 then no more leaking so figure tank but I will check all lines
  20. T

Gas Tank Leaking

Looks like my tank is leaking. I fill it up and lose 1/4. Obviously not safe to be boating around! The tank is not accessible to remove without having to remove the motor first (INBOARD). The motor sits in front of the tank and as well as a few other things. So in order to find the leak and...
Back