20 Ft Bayliner Trophy 1984 with 2005 Tandom Rd Runner Trailer

TGofers

$7900. Boat is in good shape, has high west coast transom. Lots has been done. Trailer has New Electric Brakes, berrings have been replaced and repacked. New Steering Cable. Boat has heated indoor cabin so great for catching winter Chinooks. Sleeps 4 comfy but can sleep 6 if need be. LOTS of room for storage. Comes with 3 Crab traps, New fish Finder Elite 5HDM Lowrance with Card for Vancouver area. 2 Electric Down Riggers with New Braid. Two brand new batteries, One Start with ample cranking volts and one Deep Cycle for running lights. Boat also has sink, area for Ice box, alcohol stove (we never used). Great seating pattern with table beside driver. Large cuddy with space for cot. Comes with Kicker Bracket and would throw in my trolling motor for an additional cost but it is not necessary as I found the boat idles so nicely and trolls perfectly off the main. Boat has trim tabs,new gaskets, new water pump, new bilge pump. Had an electrician look at all the wired and fix what was needed. Had a licensed mechanic give the motor a once over prior to me purchasing it and he said no issues. Boat has a 350 Chevy small block and a 280 penta drive and has heat exchanger. Comes with 2 spare props.
I have two small children so I made sure this boat and trailer was safe.
IMG_2947.jpgIMG_2948.jpgIMG_2954.jpgIMG_2958.jpgIMG_2962.jpgIMG_2963.jpgIMG_2971.jpgIMG_2979.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tried pm'ing you but your inbox is full. Is it possible to get a picture of the rear deck space? trying to figure out how much room the motor takes up. thanks

also sent a pm, box still full

Back