Search results

1. Mausermike14

WCFT Rods

I'm in the market for a new ling/hali jigging rod for my avet. Was thinking of buy another trevala 6'6" med rod, but saw the wcft rod today and it looked pretty good. Does anyone have any experience with these rods? Or should I stick with the trevala? Thanks!
  2. Mausermike14

Trophy Xl rod and reel combo

Selling my spare rod and reel combo.The rod is a brand new never used Trophy Xl Charter 10.5 ft and the reel is a Trophy Xl tyee only used 3 times. The reel has a islander drag spring in it, makes for a way smoother drag. Looking for $360 located in Esquimalt
  3. Mausermike14

AP Tackleworks spoons

Hi everyone, hope you are having an awesome August catching all those springs! I am looking for some opinions on what AP spoons to get. I have always ran gibbs skinny g's and silver horde spoons. The quality has gone down the tubes and there not worth the price. I always try to support local...
  4. Mausermike14

Please remove TLD 20 SOLD

Hey everyone, I have a brand new TLD20 up for sale. I bought it as a spare and it's been sitting around collecting dust. It has new 80lbs braid on it. First $250 takes it. Located in Victoria(Esquimalt) Thanks Mike
  5. Mausermike14

23' Hourston Prop

Hello everyone, looking for some advice or a good starting point for a prop size on my 23'Hourston. It's a 1973, 23' Hourston that use to have a 383 stroker and a Volvo 290 DP leg. I have just installed a new pod on it and a 2017 300 Yamaha but have no prop. I was hoping that someone might have...
  6. Mausermike14

SOLD!18lb cannonballs SOLD!

All cannonballs are sold:) please remove
  7. Mausermike14

1- Shimano Technium

I have 1 shimano techniums for sale left. The rod is a bait casting 10'6 MH 15-25lbs rod, brand new never used. Took the tags off and never used it. Looking for $120 for it. I'm located in Victoria. Thanks for looking
  8. Mausermike14

Okuma HC Rod

Hey everyone, Has anyone tried the Okuma harbour chandler custom 10'6" MH rod? I have a few buddies that have the okuma island outfitters edition 10'6" and love them. Was wondering if HC rod is as good, in your opinions? Thanks for the input
  9. Mausermike14

1026 scotty swivel mount Brand new"SOLD"

Hi everyone, I've got a brand new 1026 swivel mount up for sale. I bought it last year from trotac and never used it. Paid just over $100 for it. Looking to get $75 for it. Thanks for looking
  10. Mausermike14

1106 scotty downrigger"SOLD"

Hi everyone, I've got a 1106 double belt scotty downrigger up for sale. I bought this downrigger last year used, had a new base, new telescoping boom, and 300' of braided line put on at scotty. They fully serviced it and installed a new plug on it. I never installed it on the boat and it's just...
  11. Mausermike14

2 Islander MR3's SOLD!

Hey everyone, I have 2 islander MR3's up for sale. The black one i bought brand new from island outfitters in December 2019. The gold one I bought used and its a few years old. I did have it completely serviced and new ceramic bearings installed(got them from Mike's reels) They are both in...
  12. Mausermike14

2000 yamaha 9.9

hey everyone, hope someone can help me out on this one or maybe you have had the same problem. I have a 2000 yamaha 4 stroke 9.9 high thrust that just won't stay running. So far this is what I have done to it, new fuel pump, new fuel lines( boat side), new priming ball, new pick up tube in tank...
  13. Mausermike14

Looking for 5/16 chain

Hi everyone, I'm looking for 30-40 feet of chain to finish off my hali anchor system. If anyone has some there looking to get rid of let me know. I'm located in Victoria Thanks Mike
  14. Mausermike14

Prawning in Sidney

Hey everyone! I'm going to try my luck tomorrow for some winter springs, and was thinking of dropping a prawn trap.I've never dropped one out in the area before, was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction? I'll be fishing at Fairfax.
  15. Mausermike14

Winter Fishing Help

Hi everyone, hope your having a great year so far! I'm pretty new to winter fishing and was hoping to get a little guidance. I primarily fish may to September around the pedder bay area and do pretty decent. I'm just starting to get into the winter fish and have heard a few buddy's tell me that...
  16. Mausermike14

Wanted,Peetz talking alarm clock

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone has a peetz talking alarm clock that they want to part with? Thanks again in advance
Back