Search results

1. BryceWCP

WANTED icom m506 ais with rear mic

iso icom m506 with ais and the rear mic option preferred.
  2. BryceWCP

simrad networking question.

hi guys. just picked up a new evo3 9” to replace my old go9 that barely seems to work these days. my question is, is it possible to still run the go9 as a second screen off the evo even though the gp doesn’t work half the time. thanks in advance bryce.
  3. BryceWCP

Mercruiser Bravo gimbal ring.

I have a brand new quicksilver mercruiser bravo 1 gimbal ring. Ordered it when I was planning my project at the beginning of winter. By the time I got around to the project on my transom assembly and realized my ring is fine I can no longer return it… lesson learned don’t be proactive when it...
  4. BryceWCP

Kicker steering rear station ideas.

Hi guys. I have an older searay 268 with a mercruiser 454 abs bravo drive. I’d like to change the kicker steering setup. Long story short it was a crappy design by the previous owner causing a failure to the main bravo steering. Anyways…. I have an older mercury 9.9 with remote controls. Id...
  5. BryceWCP

Sea ray outboard conversion questions??

Tossing around the idea of swapping the mercruiser I/O setup for a pod and an outboard. Boat is a 1989 sea ray 268 sundancer. Originally I thought that style cruiser (witch I have outfitted for salmon and halibut fishing) wouldn’t gain any be if it’s from a pod and outboard. The motor is tired...
  6. BryceWCP

WTB bravo transom assembly

Hi guys I’m in the middle of an overhaul. The upper swivel pin needs replacement and the gimbal ring has play. If anyone has a decent bravo transom assembly around and wants to sell let me know. thanks Bryce
  7. BryceWCP

VHF interference with sonichub 2

So I have this annoying problem. I have a newer icom 330g installed in the boat. As well as a sonichub 2 for my audio. The vhf works awesome untill I turn on the stereo. The. I get static steady. The original antenna was super old so I replaced it with a new Shakespeare 5225 thinking maybe...
  8. BryceWCP

1989 Mercruiser 454 330hp is tired.

Hey guys. I think it’s time my 454 needs a freshen up or possibly a new long block. I’ve been digging around some other forums on rebuild vs new and would like to know some of your personal experiences or opinions. Boat is a 1989 searay 268 sundancer with a mercruiser 454 (330hp) with just shy...
  9. BryceWCP

WTB 16’-20’ Center console.

Hello everyone. Have had my eye open for a small Center console boat to use as a lake fisher instead of launching the big boat. Don’t have a huge budget and would be more than happy to find a project boat that needs love! Feel free to send me a message or reply to this thread. Thanks in...
  10. BryceWCP

Sproat loggers derby POSTPONED.

Just seen the loggers derby is officially postponed for this year. Hopefully we can see it happen at some point!
  11. BryceWCP

Raw water wash down install

Hi guys. Just purchased a raw water wash down kit. The plan is to plumb it to the existing thru hull that is in place for the fresh water pickup to the mercruiser impeller. Has anyone done this or can think of any issues with that setup? Possible flow restriction to the motor? Possible damage...
  12. BryceWCP

Light bar wiring.

Looking to add a light bar to my boat. Most likely on the bottom side of my pulpit. Curious to see if anyone els has done this and how they ran their wiring back to their helm. Obviously I want it as clean as possible don’t want to have wire zip tied on my bow rails or anything. Was thinking...
  13. BryceWCP

WTB 3G/4G radar

Looking for a 3G or 4G radar. Simrad or lowrance will work. thanks in advance guys Bryce.
  14. BryceWCP

WTB bravo 1 or bravo 1 parts

Ran into some trouble the other day coming back from fishing offshore bamfield. Luckily we got our limit of halibut. Sadly they may be more expensive than usual. running home we got just passed the bamfield harbour when something let go. The engine rpm skyrocketed and we had no propulsion...
  15. BryceWCP

Rod building information.

Hello everyone. I have been a member here for a while but have never posted. I’m interested in trying out rod building. So my questions are what are the basic needed tools are the kits online worth looking at (mud hole.com etc) any tips or pointers. does anyone on here themselves have...
Back