Search results

1. D

Downriggers

I have 2 scotty 2106 B downriggers brand new in box. I'm not going to get around to using them. Located in Victoria. $550 each.
  2. D

Boat Windshields

Anyone know who does boat windshields in Victoria area? I need to get the left hand side replaced on my 185 double eagle. Double eagle is absolutely useless with after sales help. Dan
  3. D

Fiberglass repairs

Anyone know of a GOOD / RELIABLE fiberglass repair shop in the Victoria area? Thanks Dan.
  4. D

Double Eagle 206

Hi guys, does anyone on the forum own one of these boats? I was looking at getting some feed back about them. Am thinking about buying one. Thanks Dan.
  5. D

Wood stove chimmney

Hey Guys, anyone know someone who can put in a new chimmney for me? I want to get it all inspected and upgraded. Its a masonary chimmney right now. Not sure of what I need. I'm in Colwood. Thanks Dan.
  6. D

RV Transport from Ontario

Does any one know of a company that could transport a 36 foot 5th wheel from Ontario? I tried CN rail... holy crap!!!! Bounced around looking on the net and don't seem to be able to find what i'm looking for. Help. Dan.
  7. D

Radio License

Any body know where I can go to a course for a VHF Radio License this fall? Located in Colwood. Thanks guys. Dan
  8. D

Cleaning out my garage

I have a gallon jug of unopened Yamaha 2 stroke oil. Also a one litre jug. six pack Bud I also have a 1500 lb winch for a boat trailer, no wiring harness. six pack Bud Black and decker workmate bench, no wood on top. Free In Colwood PM me.
  9. D

Deadliest Catch - Bank Robber

One of the green horns on the Wizard busted. http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/12/eugene_police_seek_deadliest_c.html
  10. D

Pickling salt

I know this might seem dumb,but I'm down to my last bit of pickling salt.We went looking for some on the weekend(Langford Colwood) and we couldn't find any.Where's everybody getting it?Dan
  11. D

Fiberglass Mold

I'm building a medite plug to make a fiberglass mold for a fish box for my Double Eagle.So I wonder if anyone knows what type of paint to use to seal the medite and not have any reaction with the wax and pva release?Thanks Dan
  12. D

Shop Cabinets for Free

I have two 48"x48"x16" white melamine cabinets.They have sliding doors on the front,and adjustable sheleves.Perfect for the garage or basement.E mail me if interested. You have to come and get them.Located in Colwood.If no interest will be demolished on May 4.Dan
  13. D

Decent Axe

So it looks like we are going to start using our woodstove more often.So I need to buy an axe,I don't want to buy a piece of crap,but I have no idea what make or where to buy,or what to look for.PS it doesn't have to be a Paul Bunyan size.Thanks Dan.
  14. D

Fifth wheel wanted

We are just starting to look, so if anyone is thinking of selling lets here about it.Around 25 feet,fiberglas,MUST BE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION don't bother if its crap,will pay fair price for the right unit.DAN
  15. D

Fifth Wheel from uncle Sam

I was wondering if anyone on the board has brought a Fifth Wheel up from the states,any issues at the border,csa approvals etc.We're just starting too look around now to see whats out there.Thanks in advance for any info.DAN
  16. D

Hand Held GPS

Okay, I'm up fishing in Barclay Sound and my dash mounted GPS locks up on the screen.We tried everything to unlock it,the on off wouldn't even work so I finally pulled the fuse under the dash and put it back in.Boots back up Works fine,Ah the little disclamier says Don't rely on this as your...
  17. D

23 hourston

If anyone is looking a 23 hourston is for sale at Sidney Coast Guard. Crown assets and BC assets have info and pictures.Last time I found one and didn't post someone was looking. DAN
  18. D

Old Double Eagle Boat

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions on the new Double Eagle boat.Everyone was a big help,thanks so much.But now I have to get ready to sell the old girl,i have tried to do some comparisons with vic used ,craigslist, also times colnist but nothing to really compare to.I asked the dealers I...
  19. D

New Double Eagle Boat

Well I guess the time has come,to upgrade from the 17.5 hardtop to a 185 cuddy or 206 soft top.Its gonna be tough to sell her,30 years of good memories.Anyhow,I was wondering if any of the forum members have either of those boats and could comment good, bad, or whatever,iam wondering about...
Back