Search results

1. D

Looking For a Good Restoration Shop For 67 Ford Fairlane

Tyson, Big Time Motors Maple Ridge. Did my Datsun 510 impeccable work. Check out his webpage.
  2. D

Downriggers

Sold Thanks Lee
  3. D

Downriggers

I have 2 scotty 2106 B downriggers brand new in box. I'm not going to get around to using them. Located in Victoria. $550 each.
  4. D

Boat Windshields

LMAO no willie went over the other side.
  5. D

Boat Windshields

That's what I thought, simple straight forward. I didn't have time to phone every shop in Victoria. Couldn't cut tempered glass. 3mm tempered glass is what they use. Aw you knew it was me coming for a mile Sean.
  6. D

2016 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Yep the guy Felix recommended. Helped me out with my 5th wheel a few years ago honest and fair price.
  7. D

Boat Windshields

Thanks Peter probably wont fit. No glass shops in Victoria, Glass Smith sent the pattern to Vancouver to get it cut. Laminated glass is too thick for the Double Eagle window extrusion. Thanks for the replies. Dan
  8. D

Boat Windshields

Anyone know who does boat windshields in Victoria area? I need to get the left hand side replaced on my 185 double eagle. Double eagle is absolutely useless with after sales help. Dan
  9. D

Sand Lance Spoon

I've got one Andrew P that has probably been in 10 good size springs mouths. Still fine no issues. Holding up well. On the other hand i've hit maybe 4 springs with the painted rhys davis/now gibbs heads, just about done, very little paint left. Couple of tooth marks and the paint peels off.
  10. D

Sand Lance Spoon

Three trips for me using the spoons, Released a 27,20,20,18 (estimated sizes) . Kept a 10, and a 14. Multiple hits also. No problems at all so far with the rings, hooks or vinyl or spoon for that matter original bend still good. 42 inch leaders 40 lb test. Andrew has been great to deal with...
  11. D

High speed near miss at the head

I feel the same way Walleyes wrote. Well written. It gets a little bit worse every year. I know which boats are being run by dick heads and which ones are being run by professionals. After 52 summers out there you catch on. Some of the comments here pretty much confirm what I see on a regular...
  12. D

Sooke2015

Don't worry I fed the sea lions twice in the am.
  13. D

Looking for ride Bamfield to Nanaimo

You're back ! Looking forward to it.
  14. D

Double eagle ride

Geez Bob is that boat ever dirty. LOL I have the same layout as DE absoulutely love it. Really, really good on gas, stable and lots of room with the pedestals. Easy to launch, easy to tow,lots of room for Willie to fly through the air.... As Rollie says go a little faster and the...
  15. D

Sooke 2013 Fishing Reports

Yeah great day out there. I would espesically like to thank the "C" number boat who drove over what was probably the largest fish I have had on in some time. No I wasn't waving and yelling because I had to go to the bathroom No I wasn't waving and yelling to say Hi No I wasn't waving and...
  16. D

Shimano 4000 GT

I think I've got a couple not sure if they are the ones you want though. I'll see if I can find them. I'll PM you if I can find them. Dan
  17. D

Shimano 4000 GT

How much beer you got Scott? None of that brand x ***** neither. Dan
  18. D

Bad etiquette unwritten rules on the water.......

Big Green Machine Thats my side, never catches fish, don't do it LOL Dan
  19. D

Bad etiquette unwritten rules on the water.......

Oh hell Roy that guy isn't even close, not like last time. Quit being polite. LOL Dan
Back