Search results

1. Kristo

Albemarle

Thanks for looking ...going to broker
  2. Kristo

Wanted v/p duoprops

I'm looking for a set of spares c3 preferably although would consider aluminum
  3. Kristo

Boat Transport to West Coast

Thinking of having my boat towed to Alberni from Nanaimo this summer for a few weeks in July. Any recommendations for hauling, accommodation, moorage etc in and around Bamfield. Boat is 28 Albemarle no trailer. Appreciate any suggestions or alternatives.
  4. Kristo

Transducer aging.

I have a B744 transducer that is 20 years old installed on a Simrad Evo 2 and it doesnt seem to be working as well as what I think it should. Airmar says that transducers can lose power as they age die to the element changing electrically. Sound reasonable? I fish and prawn locally mostly around...
  5. Kristo

Sold......Scotty Orca rod holders with extensions

2 Scotty Orca rod holders with offshore extension $50.00...in Vancouver
  6. Kristo

Intellisteer type H

includes remote, electronics and pump. No hydraulic hoses. Pump has has crack on manifold $300.00 or trade
  7. Kristo

LCX104C GPS/Sounder

Working when pulled, Navionics Chip, GPS antenna ,no transducer $200 or trade
  8. Kristo

no longer available

decided to keep no longer for sale
  9. Kristo

Lowrance LCX 104C

Work's well navionics chip no transducer $250 obo or trade
  10. Kristo

intellisteer type H

Intellisteer hydraulic type H just a few months old...includes remote, electronics and pump. No hydraulic hoses. Pump has crack on manifold...I believe it can be welded....did not leak when installed. Upgraded to autopilot. $400.00 located in Vancouver
  11. Kristo

Which rod gets more hits in your boat.

I have been noticing that the shallow rod on the port side of my boat seems to get the vast majority of hits when fishing 4 rods. Only thing I can think of is that my kicker is mounted port of the main engine...maybe noise, exhaust or turbulance in the water is Anyone else notice anything...
  12. Kristo

Vancouver Tides May 5 and 6

This coming weekend it appears that the low tides will very low............. less than 2 ft around noon. http://www.dairiki.org/tides/daily.php/pta/2012-05-05 Any thoughts on fishing those very low tides other than fishing hard 1 1/2 before and 1 1/2 after change?
  13. Kristo

2470 Pursuit Walkaround

1995 Pursuit 2470 W/A 2000 OX66 225 Yamaha 2011 9.9 Yamaha Elect PT Garmin GPS188 and Lowrance HDS7 No Trailer- False Creek Moorage available Boat has always been trailered with no bottom paint until this year. New this year: complete top, Scotty downriggers, batteries,Lowrance HDS7...
  14. Kristo

Sour cream horseradish sauce for grilled salmon

For something a little different Try making up a little sauce from sour creme and a some horseradish to use as a topping on your grilled salmon... Grill or BBQ your fillets and let your guests add the topping at the table delish
  15. Kristo

Seal or Slab????

I was out at South Arm on the weekend fishing sockeye gear and had a typical pink/sockeye hit on one of lines. Felt like a small fish but all of a sudden line started screaming. My initial thought was seal...so I palmed the real to try and slow it down and applied more and more pressure until...
  16. Kristo

See any interesting yachts cruising our waters this summer?

On a trip up past Campbell River we saw a couple of interesting yachts. As best as I could identify I saw the Attessa IV and the Tamsen http://www.charterworld.com/news/attessa-iv-yacht-launch-seattle-usa-largest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZp7ebl1wjI
  17. Kristo

2 stroke injector oil

any good tips on where to buy 2 stroke TCW3 oils on sale in Vancouver?
  18. Kristo

Financial Planning

Gary was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the* family business.When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father*died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune. One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the...
  19. Kristo

Netting tecnique when solo

Any good hints or tips regarding netting and landing springs particularly when alone? None of my buds were available at last minute and it was too nice not to go out on the water.Had two good fish on....lost one at the net and almost lost the other. Trying to walk the fish into the net whilst...
  20. Kristo

Lowrance LCX16

LCX 16 colour chartplotter/sounder with GPS antenna and Airmar P79 transducer. Nice large display.... sorry no charts... Requires Navionic classic charts that are hard to find for BC Still installed ...may be seen working in Vancouver. $250
Back