Boat Transport to West Coast

Kristo

Thinking of having my boat towed to Alberni from Nanaimo this summer for a few weeks in July.
Any recommendations for hauling, accommodation, moorage etc in and around Bamfield.
Boat is 28 Albemarle no trailer.
Appreciate any suggestions or alternatives.

These guys seem pretty good - I haven't used them but they are always hauling boats to Port Alberni. Moorage is another story - pretty booked up. Best to jump on it quick - call Clutesi, China Creek or Fisherman's July will be pretty busy because the sockeye forecast is pretty decent.

All-Tow Boat Moving Svc Ltd​

Directions

Save

Call
5.06 Google reviews
Towing service in Nanaimo, British Columbia

Address: 2503 E Wellington Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6W5

Phone: (250) 758-7511

Province: British Columbia

These guys seem pretty good - I haven't used them but they are always hauling boats to Port Alberni. Moorage is another story - pretty booked up. Best to jump on it quick - call Clutesi, China Creek or Fisherman's July will be pretty busy because the sockeye forecast is pretty decent.

All-Tow Boat Moving Svc Ltd​

Directions
Save

Call
5.06 Google reviews
Towing service in Nanaimo, British Columbia

Address: 2503 E Wellington Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6W5

Phone: (250) 758-7511

Province: British Columbia
Don at All Tow is awesome. Book well ahead as he’s always busy

All Tow
He also offered a taxi/shuttle service, as he could only take one passenger. There was 5 of us, on our boat. So this worked out well. I don’t know if that’s still available? Covid and all...

Would be interested to hear what you find out about costs and logistics
He offered to rent his pilot car to my wife and I as we'd need one anyways. Sounds like a good deal but I'll let him price it to you direct.

Back