Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’m assuming the 90 Hull and transom is made of wood?
My Grady hull is an 86 and there’s no rot. I can’t speak for that hull. But it is possible. That boat “seems” to be a smokin deal. I’ll have more than that into mine once complete and it’s 20’er

That is a serious rig! Huge dance floor. Man it’s tempting...
You really have to be careful with those older gradys. Im sure that one is a solid battle wagon but they are known for rotting floors, stringers and transoms. I remember when I was looking at a early 90's gulfstream, had the surveyor going over it with a moisture meter. Was checking the transom and was showing a spike in moisture. He did say some will show higher moisture but they arent waterlogged. So there was a swim ladder/platform on the transom and one of the screws was backed about half way out with a brown streak running down the transom. Grabbed a screw driver and started backing the screw out, got most of the way out when brown water started leaking from the hole. Took the whole screw out and brown water poured out of the transom. So ya passed on that one lol. Owners had no clue and weren't too happy about that, at least they took it off the market after.
The cuddy in the offshore is pretty much storage only space as well. But decent size deck if thats all your looking for. And yes 8' beam.

Starting to see lots of boats hitting the market in the last couple weeks. Wouldn't be surprised to see more guide boats up for sale too.

You're nuts, do the math. Maybe 80k total revenue minus expenses, don't think there be much left over.
K. I have two friends that run 10+passenger zodiacs all summer. $12-$1500 for a half day. They’re booked all summer two runs a day. They seem to be happy with the cash for a summer gig.

K. I have two friends that run 10+passenger zodiacs all summer. $12-$1500 for a half day. They’re booked all summer two runs a day. They seem to be happy with the cash for a summer gig.
I doubt they get that kind of revenue in Tofino with that boat. $1000 a day at best

I doubt they get that kind of revenue in Tofino with that boat. $1000 a day at best

I grew up in Ucluelet and know guides that clear over 100g a year gross. They can definitely make good money. Especially if they have a good name and are a known company. Considering that company charges $1120 for an 8 hour trip and in peak it’s very common to be booked morning and night I think it’s a little more then that.

I grew up in Ucluelet and know guides that clear over 100g a year gross. They can definitely make good money. Especially if they have a good name and are a known company. Considering that company charges $1120 for an 8 hour trip and in peak it’s very common to be booked morning and night I think it’s a little more then that.

I don’t know of any job that as you say can “clear 100g a year gross”. Every job has expenses. Even hookers have to buy lube and clothes every once in a while.

$1120 a day sounds pretty good until you have to pay for fuel, moorage, boat payment, repairs, engine replacement, accommodations and Justin Trudeau.

those people on the command bridge in the 2nd to last photo there when hes banking it hard im sure are hanging on for dear life... lol #nocommandbridgerobertsnyder

Looks like fun, they seem relaxed...lol Nice looking boat...

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 10.13.04 AM.png

Back