Butcher/meat processor

twinwinds

I would like to get a couple Deer butchered! sausage,pepperoni,mince......what have you!
The guy that I dealt with is no longer around.
I would appreciate any help...(In the Victoria Sooke area would be nice)

cheers

Nod on friesens too Tev and I have used him also met him again in all places wholesale sports in calgary going hunting too.
dont know if glenwood cuts but will mkae the sausages and pep.
do know there is a guy over near elk lake that butchers as well but dont know his name.Also thought there was a guy over near the mechosin fire hall too

Good luck wolf

Twin: If you don't get somebody let me know (PM me) and I'll see if I can dig up a coupla' phone numbers. Not sure if Heather at Mychosin Meats is still around. I think they folded the outfit.

Another good idea is to join the Hunting BC Forum (or just visit) and they usually have a 'sticky' on meat cutters in various regions. It's a great forum.

Good luck man.

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Hey Guys,

This is an old thread but thought I'd start here.

In Cobble Hill now, planning on heading out a few times over the next couple weeks and also going on a Elk hunt Dec 1st.

Wondering where in the area would a guy be able to bring some meat for the fact I get lucky enough?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

This is an old thread but thought I'd start here.

In Cobble Hill now, planning on heading out a few times over the next couple weeks and also going on a Elk hunt Dec 1st.

Wondering where in the area would a guy be able to bring some meat for the fact I get lucky enough?

Thanks

Talk to Roy (Wolf) Wade.... Like an hour from your house in Sooke.

Pat Martin in Cobble Hill. 250 701-3152 or 250 715-1303

I second @wolf. Very clean facility and he makes really good sausage, pepperoni and smokies, amongst other stuff. All top notch.
Roy just left for some hunting in Sask though.

Talk to Roy (Wolf) Wade.... Like an hour from your house in Sooke.

Does anybody have info on Roy wade? I would like to talk to him for maybe this fall of 2020 if we get a draw. Was going to Friesen, but he is basically closed now. Any one else in the Sooke / Victoria are?

There is a missing comma causing confusion. Roy is Wolf on the forum. Try to pm him.
Wade is a different member.
Eats, shoots, and leaves.
Eats shoots and leaves.

@wolf
Does anybody have info on Roy wade? I would like to talk to him for maybe this fall of 2020 if we get a draw. Was going to Friesen, but he is basically closed now. Any one else in the Sooke / Victoria are?

send a private message to @wolf here on this forum. That’s Roy, the meat cutter.

I think I got a email from him ...????yes im busy as i write this 40 lbs of summer sausages and pepperoni and cheese dogs in smoker....
If any hunters want anything done give me a call as its go time now and can fit you in (going on vacation in 6 weeks)

Hey guys this is my first year hunting and am just trying to get a processer lined up incase I do get lucky! Any recommendations on places mid island? I know there is a local guy in town I will try contacting, I heard a ton of good things about Jerry’s in Nanaimo and that was going to be my place but after speaking him today and being hung up on twice seems like he isn’t interested in new customers or didn’t have the time to explain to me how to go about bringing him game. Maybe I caught him at a bad time I’m not sure I had heard good things from people but he was very rude and short gave me about 20 seconds on the first phone call before hanging up and about 10 seconds on the second call before saying no time and hanging up..

Hey guys this is my first year hunting and am just trying to get a processer lined up incase I do get lucky! Any recommendations on places mid island? I know there is a local guy in town I will try contacting, I heard a ton of good things about Jerry’s in Nanaimo and that was going to be my place but after speaking him today and being hung up on twice seems like he isn’t interested in new customers or didn’t have the time to explain to me how to go about bringing him game. Maybe I caught him at a bad time I’m not sure I had heard good things from people but he was very rude and short gave me about 20 seconds on the first phone call before hanging up and about 10 seconds on the second call before saying no time and hanging up..

Did you ask Roy above ? He isn't that far away in Sooke from mid island. hr and half. Probably is back at it with guiding over.

Back