• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
I use most of it but not these. How did they put two hooks and a swivel on some mono and ship it from Japan and sell it for 6 cents and make a profit?
The spoon is stainless and may be homemade. There are two Lucky Louies and the other plug is a Cohoe Club.
1976 Olympics souvenir tackle box.

Attachments

• 09152018341[1].jpg
    09152018341[1].jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 09152018342[1].jpg
    09152018342[1].jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 102
That 'twisted 3D flasher' is still in production from Martin Tackle in fact they have a helluva lotta older designs they produce it's worth checking out their site.

s1030038.JPG

Are you guys trying to make me feel and look old? I'm still running half the stuff you guys are posting as vintage! Guess I better put my tackle boxes on display and get some new school gear before the fish find out:) Great to see some of them old spoons (that still catch fish) on the cardboard sheets. If I could figure out how to post pics I would show you guys my father in laws tackle box, it got put a way in 1976 and I opened it last year, even had a paper copy of the regs in it.

Right on Dogbreath, he was never a real fisherman but cool in all that the box got put away after the last time he used it in 1976 and was never looked at again. I found the box last year after we had to put him into a home, and clear out his house, don't wish that on anybody.

Here is some of my never been used in the package still stuff. I have a bunch of jigs and spoons I have to find and take pics of.

These Gibbs dodgers are deadly for Kokanee. I use a herring sized dodger in line with a large size (maybe 10”) as a dummy. Amazing success in the lakes with them.

Hey @StormTrooper ( or anyone else :) )ever hear of “Fishmaster” plugs? made in japan i believe. i have a wooden plug that kinda has pink pearl colours to it. basically white with a pink stripe running down the lateral lines

I found this PDF file that shares a lure by the name Fishmaster. It looks like a plug. It is half way down the page in the following PDF file.
https://www.stripers247.com/jerry-sylvester.pdf

The fish master salmon plugs were made in Japan and the name was a house brand for Army & Navy. Woodward's sold the same plug in a bag under their own name and I can't remember who , but some one had a similar plug labled as the Gulf Queen.

Back