Official 2012 Sproat Lake Loggers Derby

the fog ducker

It's official
from the folks @ Poett Nook Marina & Campground

reservations , contact Marg

link ; http://www.poettnook.com/welcome.html

Winter Spring Derby- March 3rd & 4th

Once again we are happy to sponsor the Sproat Lake Winter Spring Derby. As usual camping and moorage will be free during the Derby, so please come and join in the fun of this great early season Derby. Tickets for the Derby are available at "Port Boathouse, "Gone Fishing" in both Port Alberni and Naniamo and of course at the "Nook" itself.

always a Blast.....

hope ta see ya out there

Felix - FD

IF I happen to not already be on the water (trolling) I would very likely be very interested in finding a seat open in any rig that would be comfortable "hosting" my somewhat limited abilities... :D

Cheers,
Nog - Just tossing that out there...

Yeah Guys only a few days to go. Don't forget to pick up your tickets early as they may be in short supply and the boys can use the money for more prizes.

See you out there.

Cheers from the Crew of Stress Medicine

FD...any news other than weather? Anyone been testing the waters? Hows they look? Working to get our crew out for it for sure. Dying to spank some butts and springs!

Good luck to all in the derby! I can't make it this year, which p*sses me off. Out of commission for a couple more months. I'll keep my fingers crossed on the weather for you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent to me from the powers above

thx Nadine : )

2012Loggers.jpg

FD...any news other than weather? Anyone been testing the waters? Hows they look? Working to get our crew out for it for sure. Dying to spank some butts and springs!

Hey

havent fished in a couple weeks , im sure there around , were on the surf then , ive been hittin them mid sound the last couple months ,
but , who knows ? always changes...gonna bet that some of us will encounter a Killer pod , always cool ta see ,

as stated earlier , this is more of a gathering , season opener , get the lines and whistles wet , : )

hope ta see a few of ya therz , have safe trip up , just told that the roads in pretty good shape too....

**** i know alot of ya hate bait , BUT , bring sum small choves , theve been workin this winter ?? up to you..

Cheers FD

Wouldn't mind going. Crew required though (Nog?), probly work out a bunch of p/t'mers if needed. Gas is my main concern, more so for the tow 2500 from Nanaimo. That or I'm heading to Abbotsford. Stop me...plz

Dx..
Last year was one of their best with over 450 tickets sold. Only printed 500 this year so they could be in short supply. Numbers have been growing steadily, excellent season starter, usually quite a few fish taken and the by catch is great. Pretty well everyone gets a prize of one sort or the other. Come on out and try it.

Cheers from the Crew of Stress Medicine

So

whos going from this forum ??
been pretty quiet thread this year ,

if ur going , where ya all staying , ?? like ta meet a few of ya perhaps , im in # 18 at the nook , pop by , maybe see ya at the pit..
we will also be visiting the Bamfield west side slackers friday (ish) : )

talked ta Jerry today at Mills , they sound booked up as well , said there may have been a cancelation in one of the cottages ?/ give em a call if ur lookin for
a place ta stay , weather looks like it just may co-operate, sure snotty out there today though

Mills - 1-250-728-2300 - - Jerry and Dianne...

see ya in a few

Felix

Back