Sproat Lake Loggers Derby

Osama Bin Hopper

Based out of Poett Nook in Barkley Sound on WCVI.

February 28-March 1.

Winter spring salmon are the target. Tons of great prizes with weigh in at Poett Nook.

Hope to meet lots of you there this year.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Osama , look forward to meeting you as well , please , feel free to help SS ( Striper Sniper )and I , dispose of his generous donation of 16 year old Laguvulin (cheers SS ) I'll bring the Lucky !!!( we are not fortunate enough to find this pristine lager here in Van , Nanaimo drive by it is .[:eek:)],, )
later , FD..:D ( Osama , your name ,,[?] )

IMG_1356-1-1-1.jpg

Oh sheeeet. That is actually my favorite single malt bar none - 16 year especially. Bottle stashed in a bucket of salt ice so its nice and chilly... mmmmmm.

Ya know, the west side general store here in Bamfield has a great selection of single malts at liquor board prices. Lots of great gins as well. Plenty of other brews besides lucky too.

I've been off the Lucksters for a little while. They didn't seem to love me the way I loved them so we had to end the relationship. Tragic really, but my friend Alexander Kieth has filled in nicely!

Also, I talked to Pat at the general store and he will have hot coffee ready all day and hot dogs on the go for those who need to resupply or grab a bite.

Jeff

Gimee the gaff!!!

Oh sheeeet. That is actually my favorite single malt bar none - 16 year especially. Bottle stashed in a bucket of salt ice so its nice and chilly... mmmmmm.

Ya know, the west side general store here in Bamfield has a great selection of single malts at liquor board prices. Lots of great gins as well. Plenty of other brews besides lucky too.

I've been off the Lucksters for a little while. They didn't seem to love me the way I loved them so we had to end the relationship. Tragic really, but my friend Alexander Kieth has filled in nicely!

Also, I talked to Pat at the general store and he will have hot coffee ready all day and hot dogs on the go for those who need to resupply or grab a bite.

Jeff

Gimee the gaff!!!

can some one please post a link to the leader board of last year, i remember seeing something about it last year with many fish weighed in?? im going to use this to get my buddy excited so he gets his boat over there for winters Tx cam

can some one please post a link to the leader board of last year, i remember seeing something about it last year with many fish weighed in?? im going to use this to get my buddy excited so he gets his boat over there for winters Tx cam

2 weeks to go! Staying with a group at Mills Landing. Looking forward to enjoying Osama and Millsy's hospitality.
Been a LLLLLLong time since I've gotten away for a weekend...could be a bit messy.

Hey guys we still have one 1-bedroom cottage left for this event. $99/night special just for the derby...can't beat that!

Sorry guys, all the cottages are gone now...good luck to all that make it out. Bring your woolies and your fireball!

Never cancel it because of severe weather - and believe me, sometimes there is SEVERE weather...

Just ups your chances of winning 'cause the fairweathers stay home!

It's a pretty hearty group that participates in this one though. I've seen hail, snow, rain, sleet, sunshine - in the same day!

Like Millsy said - woolies and fireball are the remedies.

Gimee the gaff!!!

your own wedding? LC? now I could understand that but some one elses? your just not a keener ;) or you would go fishing

Island Boy through and through

Hey Millsy, good to see you have joined the ranks. Hey, I would like to hook up for a lunch in the near future.. A little gos as well.. Give me a shout 250 616 0773-later Dirty

Back