REEL WEST COAST CHANNEL

Hookedup

Hey guys. If you're itching for some sick local fishing videos. The former canuck Brendan Morrison hosts this channel called Reel West Coast on youtube. It features local fishing techniques, spots...etc. we need to get this channel more subs and get some more videos.

Here is the link.
Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/c/ReelWestCoast

I dont and have no affiliation with them. I just really enjoy watching oocal fishing videos and found them last year and am just blown away of the quality but lack of following.

They won't keep creating if they dont gather a following and they've got some good stuff and I'd love to see more.

I beleive tv viewership is a thing of the past. More tv watching these days is news and sports. Other than that tv is being used more and more for streaming and video games. YouTube gathers millions of viewership worldwide.

In any case I only posted this because I see their subs are only at 2.9k and they are close to home fishing. Id like yo see it do better with the chance at more content over the course of the off season when we are all drooling to get back out there.

Been watching the show for years now, great show. Reel West Coast is the reincarnation of Sportfishing Adventures that goes back probly 4 or 5 years maybe more. But yes they do a great show, well edited and good content.

Been watching the show for years now, great show. Reel West Coast is the reincarnation of Sportfishing Adventures that goes back probly 4 or 5 years maybe more. But yes they do a great show, well edited and good content.
I think you are mistaken, Sporting Journal is the reincarnation of Sportfishing Adventures. I don't think Real West Coast as been around that long, I THINK!!!!

I think you are mistaken, Sporting Journal is the reincarnation of Sportfishing Adventures. I don't think Real West Coast as been around that long, I THINK!!!!

I believe you are correct, totally different guys mark pendlington vs brendan morrison lol

Here yah go. Follow the link back to their old YouTube channel they have quite a few old shows posted. Like I say been watching it a few years. Oh and I’m quite aware of who Brendan Morrison is LOL.

Last edited:
You bet,, I knew most would. I don’t think Branden was on that show from the start but joined a couple years in or maybe just a year not exactly sure. I believe it was off air for maybe a year then came back as Reel West Coast with Branden alone and what seems a better budget and format.
But yah check the shows out on YouTube lots of good older shows and guests.

Great Show. All their new content seems to hit TV before the youtube channel. But, I am subscribed, just always seem to see it on TV first.

Pendlington can be a bit irritating

Once you see what he does to get the reel to scream you can’t Un see it. Boats going like 5 knots, he leans way back to get the three or 4 extra seconds ect..

I sometimes wonder how he gets the guides that he goes out with to go along with it all.

Yup. Maybe tighten the drag a bit. Those shows are nothing but hype for the sponsors. There is some educational value at times.

i’ve met Mark P a few times and he’s a super nice guy; in fact he is exactly as he appears on the show. i was in PortHardy once waiting to get a float plane into Kingcome Inlet for work and he strolls in and is going over his flight itinerary with the flight provider and i burst out laughing cause it sounded just like on his show when he’s going over the gear used that day.

“so today, we are going to be flying from port hardy to legacy lodge. we will be arriving at 14:00 and departing at exactly 16:00 “

Back