Looking for help

jwood99

Hey, some of you may have seen the videos I've posted previously on here. I am looking to grow my channel to get out to more people. My channel is going to feature mainly fishing in the Prince Rupert area as well as exploring along the BC coast. I would appreciate if you do like my videos if you could subscribe to the channel that would be amazing! Thank you. Ive attached a link below to my feature video.

Hey, some of you may have seen the videos I've posted previously on here. I am looking to grow my channel to get out to more people. My channel is going to feature mainly fishing in the Prince Rupert area as well as exploring along the BC coast. I would appreciate if you do like my videos if you could subscribe to the channel that would be amazing! Thank you. Ive attached a link below to my feature video.

I subscribed. I don’t know much about this type of thing but you need lots of shorts on all channels to get clicks and subscribers and sponsors if you want money from it. And you have to fish a lot to get enough footage. I’ll keep watching.

I subscribed. I don’t know much about this type of thing but you need lots of shorts on all channels to get clicks and subscribers and sponsors if you want money from it. And you have to fish a lot to get enough footage. I’ll keep watching.
Thank you! I am still learning lots about getting subscribers etc, if I made $5 off Youtube i would be happy lol

Back