Your Boat

Another try, sorry to bore anybody as I learn this stuff.
Arima - 16 SC
Cockpit

439438015_5ee3059086.jpg

Well, it seems to have worked for posting a link, which will hopefully get to a picture.
Time for another beer and try again tomorrow.

Say, maybe we should have another category called "test postings" where us techie dolts can try and figure out how things work.

Fixed pic for you and emailed additional instructions Cheers ME

Mobeez Dick after a day of Alberni Sox:
Treblig_StreamHopper.jpg

She is a refurbished '64 Surf Scooter, sweet for the lakes and Inlets. Just can't figure out why the Ladz don't like using her handle when calling me out on The Pond :D

The Dream Weaver after a Bank Robbery:

Nat_Brad_Ross_Offshore.jpg

That one's a 25 foot Sea Ray, which happens to have an even worse drinkin' problem than her owner!!;)

And the both of them at rest. Sixty pounds plus that day!! Very Sweet!

60lbs_3.jpg

Cheers,
Nog

1994 Bayliner Express in cruising mode...
Bodieforforum.jpg

...at fish camp a few years ago with the old tow...
PortRenfrew2003005.jpg

...the new tow.
HomesteadFeb06001.jpg

Sorry to tell you this Kelly, but being 17 is no excuse for not having any funds to replace a boat, neither is being 27, 37, 47, or 57 etc.
Get used to it. There is never enough funds to cover our boating (and fishing) fantasies
The only advantage to being older - and getting a job - is that you can get credit easier, then you get the new boat. Somehow it all gets paid for eventually.

Hey Kelly,thats a nice boat,lot nicer than the one I owned when I was 17.And I see its inside,you are doing ok.I got 35 years on you,and I am just getting my first new,new boat. DAN

Time its alot easier to buy a boat when you have a job and arent still in school living with your parents getting ready for university. For the record i didnt buy it either as i was 14 when we got it and dont have enough. i did buy all the accesories. I do fancy that arima though:D

heres my boat. 15.5' K@C with a 115hp merc on the back!

goes fast and catches fish. its stuck on land right now because im rebuilding my trucks engine... more power
712334.jpg

im 17 too

Big Boat: 97 Grady Voyager 25ft 250hp Yami and 8hp Yami Kicker

TillyNook-on.jpg

Grady248VoyagerHelm1.jpg

Kick_Web_2.jpg

Small Boat: 2003 Fish-Rite Drifter 19ftx66 w/ 8hp Yami Kicker

P1142296-Web.jpg

here's my old girl !
scottspicture183.jpg

scottspicture182.jpg

well, not so computer literate i guess,
how do you fix this ?

Fixed ;) You just need to highlight the link you pasted to your picture on your post then click on the yellow (with two moutains and an arrow)button on the format bar.

I actually had no idea how to post a pic but I clicked in the "insert image" button first and then cut and pasted my url for photobucket in between the two IMG`s and it worked ? That is the way I post pics on another forum and it seemed to work the same here.

Probably the smallest boat here... but it works! Just drag it down from the cabin and go. When I'm just doing crab trap duty, I don't bother with a motor.

(Sunshine Coast)

:D

Myboat.jpg

Pablo...and by far the greenist one of the bunch too.
MyEscape.... Good thing you took pictures of the Port Sockeye, it may be last time you'll ever see that again in the near future.

Back