YO MAMA!!

yo mama,
Hope your summer is going well!!
I'm off to QCL next week, Have done a few trips to langara, but not as much as I would like. Looking forward to this upcoming week, especially after this week falling apart for me to go to QCL Paul was pissed, oh well whatcha gonna do??
Let me know your schedule I would be cool to be there at the same time.
Goran.

Hey Cowie,

Ya I won't be up till the 26th. (I'm actually going up as a guest!!! Can't wait to boss Luna around! Get my bait BOY!!!) Made it up once, but the fishing sucked the big one for spring so we spent most of the day on the personal fish and chips charter. Funny after so many years up there I still find my self fishing new spots. We have to hook up this winter with dirty for a battle of the lodges fishing derby on the Stamp.

Edited by - yo mama on 08/06/2005 12:47:54

What's up boy's??? The mutt is back from one of the most gruelling stints the gwaii had to offer.. Weather like you've never seen before. As for the angling, it was by far the worst I have experienced since the nino day's on the central coast.. Have only had limited reports from the top end, but all indications were that it was equally as tough up there as well. I had a couple of clients that fished both Peregrine and QCL, to say the least they could not believe how slow it was.. We are talking the end of July off of Parker pt. with a handful of fish being weighed in between the two lodges.. What is going on???
The reports were slim, but from what we got the comm. fishery took 116, 000 pieces in the first ten days of July. Please clarify if it is different. All I know is I have never seen so many fish janked from comm. gear in all my years..
Well buhda and goran, I hope you guy's hit a late push well on your travels. The derby on the stamp has got to happen this season.cheers-dirty

Peregrine released a 60 from Bird 1 two days ago and things have picked up numbers wise. Hit 9 in 3 hours on changeover morning and hit 13 from 6am to 11am this morning, nothing big but all spots were producing nooks. Guest are done for the day so its time for midget tossing and pig hunting. Beer night tonight, Auklet charter around 6pm with a whole day off tomorrow, look out!. Mamma I'll call you later.

Good to here, maybe things are just a little late.. Who released the sixty??? cheers-dirty

I need too midget toss!!!!!!!!!I"M DEWEY GOONED!!!!!!

Just Bring it!

sounds like some decent fish are finally on the move!!! Can't wait for the weekend Bird rock here I come. Look out Boyz!!
I agree with ya dirt, the season was not like the past few years thats for sure. I believe we should go back to the over under rule and get rid of the offshore fishery.
can't wait for the stamp dude!!
Goran out!!

Good to hear from ya Andy, get back to me with some reports on your trip up to QCL.. If ya get a chance, tell Stoney to give me a ring before he gets back.. I am sure he will be sitting off of bird or snake while your there.. cheers-dirty

Vince, Bags, Mamma confirm I trolled past Cowie Slab today at Bird #1 in a strong NW and had a meet and greet back at the dock, great guy. Things are gonna be wild this trip as there is some nut ball Coast Pacific characters here this trip(two stroke). The flow is gonna be crazy this winter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mamma see you in a week, bring a jug of rum if you want me take you west coast steel hunting this year.

Luna you beek packin idiot i think it will be me,mama and bags taken you west coast steel huntin.Stick too guiding your newb yanks up north and we will take care of you NEWBIE!!!!!

Just Bring it!

Sorry Vince I dont use bait but I can still keep up. Looking for a clean Hourston or Double Eagle, 18 to 20 feet so keep your eyes peeled boys. Look out 10 pound wints. Fishing is good the last few days, doing 8 to 12 springs a day, lots of 20 pounders. There was a 50 and a 51 pound release this morning. See you soon Mamma, I'll call you before you come up. Vince Iam home Aug. 30 so start cleaning gutters or taken emptys back from ball or else dog the bounty hunter will be at your door. Bags, spooled get the pack Dewey is coming home soon with a pocket full of cash. Red Lion here I come. Boots if I have another group that rants about you I may have to tie a cannon ball to my ankles and take the plunge.

Fins- i dont have a short memory i know you couldn't stand that drunk bumbling idiot luna anyway!The guys a major beek packer and is always pissed but at least he shows(BAGS).Where is bags anyway???JOHNNY ????

Just Bring it!

just got back from the Gwaii, great trip lots of cookie cutters for everyone, yahahaha.
Roper, your the man dude, seriously nice to meet ya!!!
Can't wait for the chrome.Hope the fishing continues looking for a couple more trips, might even be back up you never know.
take care guys,
Hey Roper your float is down hit it MAN hit it!!!!!!
Goran out!!

Back