YO MAMA!!

Mamma you should have stayed, things have really picked up. Working hard for em but doing 12 to 15 springs a day the last few days. Elvis hit a 48 at Naden and there has been some really good snaps, hooked 5 in 5 minutes yesterday. Iam off today for midgets b day so its time to go get a pig. Vince and bags how was Bamfield, did machine have his plumbers crack out the whole time?

Numbers are not spectacular but the pigs are here! A few in the 40's coming in every day and a 55 was taken two days ago, but the show stopper was a 63 that came in from Parker Point yesterday. Working hard for our fish but doing anywhere from 6 to 12 nooks a day. Bags e mail Mamma about what he thinks about the end of august trip, if anything comes up before then I'll call you pronto. The bite was on at beer night last night!

Wada you think Mama....QCL at the end of August, is it worth it??...Or should I sneak off to Thailand for another sampler??

Pass the Pack

Ya Bags hit and miss that time of year of there. Have had days with 20 high twenty-low thirties to the boat and days where you get one crack at one and then Roper riggers ya. As I say this I have a trip slated for late Aug. so I hope to hell there are fish around.

I would avoid a trip that time of year Bags. Fishing and weather is really hit and miss. But the way things are everything may be running late this year.

Boots you idiot. I have the guys you caught your first 50 with in the auklet this trip, some triple header, thanks no presure. Not to mention Phantom got them a 86 pound hali last year. Perigrine hit a 53 today, captin morgan hit a 47 and thumper released a 56(all from Klash). Dewey is in the Black Jack this weekend, Parker here I come!

ya ,roper give me a call too i need the midge's number!!!!!

Just Bring it!

How bout a recent update on the servers at qcl!

Just Bring it!

Boots the grease was excellent! 37 won the derby (Mike Pelido) followed by two 36's. 32 won biggest killed fish, there was a good snap in the last 2 hours of the derby at Snake, we lost a low 30's first tack down the wall after leaving Parker. Captin Morgan and J Bird came through for the guide team winning 3 catogories. On to bigger news Mac Boozie hit a 51 out of the Park and Robbie hit a 49 by 33 (off the chart but came out to 66 pounds) out of Mammas hole at the Shaw, that was a release try it someday Ward. Vinnie take your bottles back its already August 3 today and Dewey will be home soon. I guess you can pay me back with some steelie trips, I'll just add it to the other 10 you promised me. Bags how young and do you have any new STD's this summer. Off to Parker chow for now.

Fishing is a little hit and miss right now but there is still some good fish around. Bonked a 31 and released a 43 at Parker yesterday, Thumper hit a 39 at Klashwun along with Miracle, N.G released a 56 from Bird 1 tonight. Boots and Mamma are you going crazy yet not being here? Been going out bucktailing for coho at Inskip in the evening and having a gas. Mamma tomorrow is change over I'll try and call you, Boots e mail me your number I dont have yours with me. Heading home August 29 look out Red Lion!!!!!Pack your beek Bags!!!!!!!!

Back