YO MAMA!!

sick, sick, sick. Did the late cahrter today had 20 to the boat between 3 - 8 pm {thats a roe bags beak pac charter special}. Bird 2 lit up on the 2 48 flood tide, according to the boys it was another hard grind in the morning with only a few around so nothing lost, full moon prehaps. 10 of 14 boats were on for a constant 3 hrs off the front wall at bird 2, level winds everywhere hooked up! Did the drift to Parker later on and could not get two lines in the water. Bonked two 25's and weeded through a bunch of 15 to 19 pounders. A few 8 lb coho showing already, I ve had 4 and the lodge has seen about 15. Even the odd odd mr. pinky is here.

First 50 of the year came in today! N.G bonked a 51 pounder off the corner at klash with the old holly roller. Morning was quiet again and the afternoon was o kay. A few more coho showed up today and the fish are getting a bit bigger everyday. Its hog hunting time.

When should I pack! If you can't get ahold of bags just call my phone or email me. I need a bit of notice so I can arrange for someone to work for me. Ready to go pound and rape the ocean of some big ******. Weekends will be best so i don't miss too much work. At a girl luna, talk to ya soon. Keep your nose clean cause bags is coming to stuff it!

Fishing has been smokining the last few days. 55 pounder came in last night and there are a lot more big fish around finally! Coho numbers are increasing rapidly and the pinks aren't too bad yet. Wheather has been sunny with blue skys and light NW winds. Spooled tell bags to get his head out of his ars, you guys just missed the deal of a life time. It looks like Aug will be the next available trip but you never no so get your dumptruck guy trained. You tools are officialy the first guys my buddy will call if something comes up. He has all of bags info. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Hey Vinnie got gutters? Mamma cant wait to see ya, hope mamma burger and baby burger are good.

Hot, hot , hot fishing is on fire. Springs everywhere and lots of nice bonus fish with coho ranging from 8 to as big as 12 pounds. Season started SLOW but is very much in full swing!

Stopped in a supers place for happy hour the other night super was constructing a new patio and staggering around saying some rumour of luna winning a derby ?WAS he shittered or is this fact!!!

Just Bring it!

Zip your lip bags, that truck of yours got a hemmi? Ha Ha. Bags your so disorganized you probably couldn't even get insurance for the drift boat nevermind getting to the Charlottes. Ya Vinnce thats right $10 000 first prize and the grease was excellent. Dog the bounty hunter is still coming though, got gutters?. Went out in the Auklet with n.g and Ettles sr. the other night. Fished Green for an hour, nothing. Jason pulled a 37 and a 43 out of there earlier that day. Ran to Klash and it was on like donkey kong. 4 boats off the point at the end of the night constantly bent! To finish the show 40 killer whales came through spread out from bird 2 to klash. The boys from across the way caught a 71 two days ago, sad to say it was bonked. What the F%$#! Well finally got a day off today guess I'll be sitting off the wall or the point at 2 for the rest off the day. Mamma get you own midget! Request are a little slow for next trip plus wrongway is here for a few more weeks but we will see you soon hopefully.

Mamma, still no fidy swimming up to my boat but fishing a lot of cutts and whole-ies in search of a pig, finally got some solid bait up here. All tackle is on stand by for a few weeks, pinks still aren't bad, coho a different story. Bird 2 and Klash wre absolutly infested with coho today, almost pulled out my last bit of hair. Lots of springs on the butt grounds fishing the normal depths. A u-drive brought in a 48 today and there was a rumor of another 50 in a u drives box. Dewey's number will be called soon enough Hobson. Cute pics you e mailed midget, thank god the mail man is good looking, just kidding mamma talk to you soon. Have you tried to work it to get up here before aug. yet? Oh just heard 4 gongs on the bell pretty horny. Bags, Vinnie been hittn any sum's? How's Rick Machine ? Have you and Killer K made it up this year?

Not a good sign, 4 boats from West Coast Fishing Club on the grounds the past two days and a confused looking u drive that almost hit Ettles from Northern Resorts. 54 release came in two days ago, fishing a bit spotty up top but the Mazies is providing good action with smaller springs. I heard your looking to get up here mamma, I put a bug in Gregs ear to get off his arss and call you, don't know what upcoming request are like. Hope Erin and baby are well, Iam off change over morning so I'll be in touch. Bags still waiting for a cancelation. Hey Vinnie who is Nitzie doing this week, got gutters?

Mamma took a page out of your play book, back to the dock by 10 yesterday. Fishing has been spotty the last few days but there was a good snap for half an hour at Bird 2 first thing yesterday. Bonked a 37,28,17,15. Mamma are you coming next week or this weekend? Guess I will find out soon enough. Still slow down south? Hey Vinnie if times are tough theres a fortune in empty cans at ball, dog the bounty hunter is coming home first week of September. Can you e mail Machines Bamfield number. Neetzy been on any exotic trips with strange men as of late?

Back