YO MAMA!!

Ahhh....yes Danes came over for a birthday visit last week!!!!

Just Bring it!

hey there Geoff,
It was good, even with 95-100 guests at one time, it was surprisingly laid back. I had a blast saw all the old peregrine boyz, burnt out as ever-hahahah. No full season anymore for me. It was good lots of fish showed up the most I have seen all summer, even at Langara. So that was good, even took fish home!!
Can't wait to do it again.
See ya soon Hobson
Goran

Vinny u gonna call me or what, time to take the jet down to Milt for a service....I can smell the yo yo's commin!!

Pass the Pack

Get your beek away from the table and answer the damn phone!

Just Bring it!

Big Luna , Me and dog balls cranked it up in Ucluelet 100 fish days at big bank 43 largest to date but looking for a 66 coming soon!I will send you some pics of a 8.5 foot blue shark asap!Rock out with it all hangin out!
Vic misses the "it doesnt matter how fat and ugly you are Luna will take you down!!!!!"
Yak it up!!!

Hey yak attack let's go watch luna choke out some skinny white boy again!!!

Just Bring it!

Luna Luna Luna,
You better be good when you get home, the feds, the feds, are coming!!!!
The wet t night at red dog was off the chart i think i saw half your old stinky ones up their!
Did you learn how to catch fish yet?
When are you shutting it down?
Renfrew is getting stupid,chowder charters everywhere!I love to see new boats on the sand bar!
New record big bank and back to the dock full limit four guys 11 am!
YAk it up

Dr. Hook what a pleasant surprise to hear from you. How is your season and where the hell did you end up this year, Mamma told me he saw you in Sooke a few days ago but I think he had you mixed up with your polak bro. Can't wait for steelie season, I'll be home Aug. 30. Tight lines and I'll try your cell soon. Cograts on getting your limit for 4 newbs offshore it must have been challenging trolling those plugs and hootchies, any size this year?

Went to the auction bought a new silex now if i could learn to cast , I heard that hardy guy can really make a reel!
Any one have a HARDY LONGSTONE they want to sell let me know
Dr Hook hook one up!

Back