WTB something slightly lighter than a commander 30 and with outboards.

sorry wasn't referring to you . Anyway not cranky just pulling chains. Thought it might add some spice. I will try and be good again for a while. I am old and probably need a nap.
I had you pegged at 25

Get your unicorn spears out. Budget 250 max. Needs to sleep 6. Needs to have a 10-6 beam minimum and 30-36 LOA. Needs to cruise at close to 30mph. Full head and kitchen. Newer outboard power (sub 500 hours). Newer than 2000 hull. Newer electronics. No soft glass. Full cabin only. No gradys, pursuits, whalers etc. Needs to be NOT a fishing boat but super fishy at the same time. Must have rear helm. Border is open let's do this.

Last edited:
Get your unicorn spears out. Budget 250 max. Needs to sleep 6. Needs to have a 10-6 beam and 30-36 LOA. Needs to cruise at close to 30mph. Full head and kitchen. Newer outboard power (sub 500 hours). Newer than 2000 hull. Newer electronics. No soft glass. Full cabin only. No gradys, pursuits, whalers etc. Needs to be NOT a fishing boat but super fishy at the same time. Must have rear helm. Border is open let's do this.
From one millennial to another: If you can't salute the man, salute the  rank | TheHill

Back