WTB old salmon spoons.

Hi paguy, I'm wondering whether you could help me. I have acquired a tackle box full of old salmon spoons. There's the usual Tom Mack's, Stewart's, Wonder spoons and the likes, but there's a brass one called Excelsior 5 that I have never heard of. Are these rare or just something in my limited knowledge that I haven't seen?

I don't believe I have seen one or at least it doesn't sound familiar. If you could send me some pictures I may be able to give you some info on it. my email is lindalou@olypen.com

Post up here so we can see it as well. PAguy I still waiting for you to come over for a fishing day in Victoria. I watch that Coho ferry come and go a few times when I’m out there.

Post up here so we can see it as well. PAguy I still waiting for you to come over for a fishing day in Victoria. I watch that Coho ferry come and go a few times when I’m out there.
Thank you I would love to, Just haven't been able to get into Canada for awhile with the covid bs. Hope to take you up on the offer one of these days.

Back