winter springs and feeder springs

Nice set-up frango! Mama only made it up once with vinny and he made sure i had a good day as usual. I drifted the cowie on Sat in the snow and a buddy landed a fresh wild, and that was it for the day. Drifted from sandy to vimy and didn't see anybody else, hopefully somemore fish have pushed through. How about you been out lately?

Nice set-up frango! Mama only made it up once with vinny and he made sure i had a good day as usual. I drifted the cowie on Sat in the snow and a buddy landed a fresh wild, and that was it for the day. Drifted from sandy to vimy and didn't see anybody else, hopefully somemore fish have pushed through. How about you been out lately?

Ya skinz,

Fished in the presence of the cable rat with Vinny and lit em up good a while back but thats been about that. Spending most of my time on the chuck. Head out there tommorrow to hopefully shack a few.

Ya skinz,

Fished in the presence of the cable rat with Vinny and lit em up good a while back but thats been about that. Spending most of my time on the chuck. Head out there tommorrow to hopefully shack a few.

Ya skinz,

Ya skinz,

ya CS I was out at the nitinat all of the last week of aug..I seem to recall seeing your boat..My 135 is a 1993 still runs like a top with thousands of hours.When I do need a repower I was going to go to the optimax.Good to hear its strong.

ya CS I was out at the nitinat all of the last week of aug..I seem to recall seeing your boat..My 135 is a 1993 still runs like a top with thousands of hours.When I do need a repower I was going to go to the optimax.Good to hear its strong.

Back