What's Santa Bringing?

megabbs-imagedisplay.php

I'm guessing your hoping for a gas card with a large limit? ;)

coal.jpg

Cause I was a bad boy :(

Accually Santa swung by a little early this year and dropped one of these off.

9252430.jpg

Nice for staying warm and dry in a small open boat!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed for a float-tube....But the way work and money have been im thinking I might be in a little over my head. So im good the the usual stocking full of flashers spoons and hali-rigs.

-Stev

Santa already dropped it off. Ace Line Hauler +40. It isn't even going to see wrapping paper. No more pulling from 450' by hand for me anymore.
Dave

New 60" booms for my Scotty's this Christmas. All I need is radar and my ride is pimped...lol :)

Already received one present, a new gun case for the shot gun. Off to Winterpeg for Christmas this year, so I am hoping for some Cabelas GC's. Not that I need any more toys!!!!

Also Santa has given permission to look for a new SUV/Crossover for the new year!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

SS

Thats a nice Fountain!! But someone on the board must have been a real good boy this year and is even getting a nicer one. Santa's dropping off a 38 Fountain with tripple 275's in Port this week!!

HOW many riggers do you figure??? maybe 6???

wolf

The lump of coal would be a great start, but I'm going for "a New Pot To **** In" since after Revenue Canada was done with me I haven't got one of those anymore!
Seriously though I'd be happy if the wife pulls a repeat of last x-mas eve. That's all I'm saying! No presents required.

Dude,

Why do you think I'm always at work, on here, or fishing?

ON the bright side, I have a hell of a casting arm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back