What's Santa Bringing?

Howdy,

New 'spotting-scope'.

Eyes ain't what they used to be.

Cheers and Happy New Year to All!

Terry Anderson and Family.

Knucklebuster ......I will be at Rincon de Guayabitos about one hour North of Peurto Vallarta , they have a Sailfish Derby/Festival there in mid February which I am going to have a go on .

AL

quote:Originally posted by alley cat

Knucklebuster ......I will be at Rincon de Guayabitos about one hour North of Peurto Vallarta , they have a Sailfish Derby/Festival there in mid February which I am going to have a go on .

AL
Sounds great. I'm going to Mayan Riviera late Feb. Dr.Hook gave me a contact for a fishing trip I think I will check out. Its my Christmas present to myself.:D

whats with the muzzle breaks on the smaller calibers?...dont you find them too loud?...I shoot a 378 Weatherby Magnum with no break or Magna porting

Hey CA, what can I say, you are one lucky man! I guess all of that dish washing, vacuuming, bed making, cooking, grocery shopping and washing the wife's car, actually paid off! :D:D:D SS

Hey Jack mines a feather weight model so being so light they tend to want to kick up with the break keeps them down a bit mine weighs like 7 lbs with a 3x9 on it. great gun many many animals grazing up in the meadow in the ski looking down thats for sure....

Wolf

quote:Originally posted by Concerned Angler

Well- I must have been a VERY good person ( inspite of some of my posts!!!;))

So far I have a Shimano Telora 12-25# downrigger rod, A LC roadmap auto GPS, a KingPower trap puller, and best of all----- I am on the hunt for a "new" used 20-22ft fishing boat:D

Now how is THAT for being a "Spoiled Wotten Widdow Kid" Sitka Spruce??????????? :D:D:D

Not bad CA. The trap puller and fishing rod sounds like it needs to be broke in before it gets old and dusty.[:p]:D How is the boat hunting going???

I was told that I have enough fishing and hunting gear, so I got wool socks, a PS2, the wooden board game with Monopoly, Sorry, chess, crib and a few others, a couple of framed pictures and cash (hummm....perhaps a new Islander????)

Back