What's Santa Bringing?

Well as far as I know I have been a good boy all year so hopefully Santa will bring me a new 6' handled net for fishin and a 3x9 Leupold scope for the new rifle his elves are bringing me on the side!

Already recieved it.....

Fishing002.jpg

Santa is great:D and I must have been a very good boy[:p]:D:)

of course there is other things on the list as well

Radar arch
back up GPS
Islander Reel(s)
Halibut rod and reel

sigh.........maybe next year

Got the tickets early to take advantage of the pricing.........gone to Mexico for one month starting Feb 1 .
Hopefully a gift certificate at "Screaming F & F " and upgrade to the 5in screen GPS to a 7 in screen and then my son gets the small one.

AL

Radar
SS prop
MR2
handheld VHF/GPS would be nice

.........wake up and smell the coffee boy!!!......

Wind dieing down not a bad idea:)
hehe
vic

Handheld Gps with topos for my inland fun!
got the ok for a new boat!! Just looking now, man are there some deals across the line.

Thanks Jackel, watched Ebay for a while and finally decided to bite the bullet and get it locally, spoiled myself and had it mounted and bore sighted on the new rifle. Just got it today! New Tikka T3 synthetic and stainless with a VarX II 3x9 Leopold!

Hey Tyeegalore, I have the same rifle in a Tactical Model.... I have a Leupold Mark M4 3 X 9 illuminated reticle scope for one application and a Raptor 4X M644 Night Vision, just in case...... This is a great rifle and I am sure you will be very pleased with it. Once I learn how to post pictures, I will. Merry Xmas, SS

An end to the Southeast, East, West, Northwest and whatever other fricken wind that has been hitting us for the last 6 days of my holiday time.:(
I just wanna go fishing !!!

Hey SS and Jackel, thanks for sharing your info. I am fairly anal when it comes to purchases and sure liked the Leopold scopes and the Tikka firearms, I have a 2x7 Leopold on my BSA 30-06 that is over 40 yrs old that has never given me an ounce of trouble and gunsmiths speak highly of them for the $$. Can't wait to site it in and hit the bush next season. All the best over Christmas and here's hoping Santa is good to everyone on this site!

Tyee very cool does your have the factory muzzle break????I have a BSA featherweight 30-06 as well have had it for about 25 years great gun and still gets game if it could only talk!!!!

Wolf

Hey Wolf, unfortunately I don't have the muzzle break, must be nice on yours though?. Mine has been through every possible bump, flip, ATV rollover, sliding down a shale cliff bouncing and flying through the air etc and it is still tickin just beautifully! The gunsmith said that they stopped making them many moons ago which is too bad! Unfortunately it has got a small bubble or wow in the barrel about 8" from the muzzle end when in 1977 I was stalking a bull moose in the Chilcotin, fell rifle and face first into a mud hole, stood up and tried to clean the barrel out as best I could but alas the bull needed to be dropped. I was lucky that the mud blockage was not enought to blow the barrel apart, made the moose taste better as I recall!

I have a Browning 25-06 with a muzzle break. Makes em loud, but can't even feel the kick...although with a 25-06 there isn't much kick...it was for when I was younger though. Also use my Dad's Browning 375 with a muzzle break for my Grizz and the Bison I just got....great gun! Can't say enough good things about it...awesome to shoot. Kinda glad that one has the muzzle though :) lol

quote:Originally posted by alley cat

Got the tickets early to take advantage of the pricing.........gone to Mexico for one month starting Feb 1 .
Hopefully a gift certificate at "Screaming F & F " and upgrade to the 5in screen GPS to a 7 in screen and then my son gets the small one.

AL
Where in Mexico are you going to be? I leave on the 18th of Feb

I don't know what he's bringing but I now know what he brought. Just opened up a MR3, just about **** my pants. I think it was my girlfriend...lol. I'm a lucky man.

quote:Originally posted by JuandeOne

I don't know what he's bringing but I now know what he brought. Just opened up a MR3, just about **** my pants. I think it was my girlfriend...lol. I'm a lucky man.

Sounds like a keeper....$#!t!

Back