what do you guys think ?

You're going to need way more if you want to catch up to some of the tackle ****** on this website.

bawahahahaha welcome to the tackle madness, Nice start there!
looks like you've got every species covered

Not enough spoons...and where are the flashers?

And....where's the vintage gear?

Pu some Besty (gold/green) flashers Hotspot/Oki. Also, if youre fishing Victoria or Sooke, bullet role anchovy holders. Buy them bulk and tie them yourself. Bloody noise, Betsy, black, blue colors all work good there certain times of year. Some Tomic lures will help as well, model 602 5 or 6 inch. In Sooke personally, I use anchovy 90 percent of the time July/Aug.

go out with someone down in Victoria who can help you dial in the tackle you are after , are you using downriggers? I agree anchovy holders in bullet roll and anchovy special .. looks like a good start welcome to the greatest addiction ever! n remember to not try n price your sport caught fish per lb , they are priceless :)

go out with someone down in Victoria who can help you dial in the tackle you are after , are you using downriggers? I agree anchovy holders in bullet roll and anchovy special .. looks like a good start welcome to the greatest addiction ever! n remember to not try n price your sport caught fish per lb , they are priceless :)

yea, were using down riggers

y7a2a5eq.jpg
here is a couple gems from my spoonwhorium.. A few juggies and bait rigs too, this doesn't even represent one Third of my spoons but a it shows some of my more successful tackle..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back