What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

nice! I gather you’re keeping the Trophy for now?
Not necessarily, I had the baystar unit for a year and just decided to install it as I had the boat home for the winter. I can't quite bring myself to list the Trophy but if I was to get an offer that was reasonable I would sell as the boat I have my eye on is still available

Placed the deck back on to the hull
And created excessive amount of smoke, brainstormed new ideas for the floor hatches

Attachments

• IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 52
Sick! Where did you get the crabs? I'm taking next week for spring break with my son but will stay south this year but some day ill do north!
I was in the Douglas if you are ever up this way let me know generally do the Douglas in March before I take the boat to Rupert for the summer

I was in the Douglas if you are ever up this way let me know generally do the Douglas in March before I take the boat to Rupert for the summer
Nice. My brothers in Fraser Lake, if the weather is good we can plan a spring break trip. Otherwise it will be a summer thing, I bought my boat with the inside passage in mind. Any Hali this time of year and Lings are they closed same as in the south?

Nice. My brothers in Fraser Lake, if the weather is good we can plan a spring break trip. Otherwise it will be a summer thing, I bought my boat with the inside passage in mind. Any Hali this time of year and Lings are they closed same as in the south?
Hali fishing should be picking up soon I havnt tried yet if your coming this way Unless your specifically targeting king crab go to Rupert kitimat doesn’t even compare IMO lings open April 1 and everything should be getting good pretty quick here have seen some
Nice chinooks and halibut caught already

Dropped off at Sherwood this morning for spring tune. I change engine and leg oil and maintain regularly myself but like to take to shop every 3 years or so to have a once over. Getting water separator replaced and having gas line to water filter changed to quick release. Both my main and kicker run off the onboard tank. Always worried me that if I have fuel issue both motors would be down. I can now carry 12 ltr portable tank in bow and hook up if I have fuel issue or run out of fuel.
Note: Sherwood is under staffed and busy. Told me they are not taking any new clients. Only servicing me because I bought motor there. Shop service is getting hard to find.

Dropped off at Sherwood this morning for spring tune. I change engine and leg oil and maintain regularly myself but like to take to shop every 3 years or so to have a once over. Getting water separator replaced and having gas line to water filter changed to quick release. Both my main and kicker run off the onboard tank. Always worried me that if I have fuel issue both motors would be down. I can now carry 12 ltr portable tank in bow and hook up if I have fuel issue or run out of fuel.
Note: Sherwood is under staffed and busy. Told me they are not taking any new clients. Only servicing me because I bought motor there. Shop service is getting hard to find.
Every three years!? Mine goes in three times a year!

Back