What Did Everyone Get??

Viruses!!:(
My daughter arrived from Calgary on the 22nd with a bad cough and cold. By Christmas Eve three additional members of the family were down with it, including me!. Christmas day was spent in a haze of Benadrin, Tylenol and a blizzard of tissues. I still feel pretty wonky today.

In my medication induced haze I remember getting some glow duct tape and glo beads to play around with flashers and hootchies, and a couple of nice UV Tomic spoons. Also some fishing gloves, human scent for the prevention of.

First time this kind of sickness has struck the family at Christmas time, so we have been pretty lucky over the years.....till now:)

Santa also brought me a virus that disrupted my christmas cheer. I stayed strong and partied on but it was not the same. I really didn't want to get my wife and newborn sick, so it meant no daddy daughter snuggles. Anyway, most the presents under the tree were for this little goober
603200_10152354126645635_870533924_n.jpg

But I was lucky enough to get a few things. Gift card to Trotac, picture frames and photo album to put pictures of baby, a book, poker chip set, and a few odds and ends. My real gift was spending christmas with family and our little girl. She's the best present ever.

Oh, go canada go. They looked good against germany!

Back