What Did Everyone Get??

adrianna3

Well, I got spoiled rotten by my wife this year. A new red Islander MR3, a Mustang auto inflate vest, and a Lowrance colour GPS plotter. I think she wants me out of the house more this year. So excited, I have to go drill some more holes in my boat now.

How did everyone else make out?

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got spoiled rotten by my wife this year. A new red Islander MR3, a Mustang auto inflate vest, and a Lowrance colour GPS plotter. I think she wants me out of the house more this year. So excited, I have to go drill some more holes in my boat now.

Dave

Wow, you did really well.
I got A new Cadillac of game cams. Look out Sasquatches….. your existence is about to be proven.

Was pretty much a Led Zeppelin Christmas for me. A couple of books about the band and Page, a t-shirt and a 4 disc DVD and Cd set of the 07 concert. Celebration day...hmmmm I guess it is just that. Too bad she won't let me put the music on...I guess it's not Christmay enough. LOL

I should also say that I cashed in some Visa points for a free 64G I-pad and a Sony HD video cam. Christmas gifts to myself. :)

Dave

Wow! Hold on to that girl.
By the way does your wife have a sister??

go pro 3!!! now to get friendly with it,,urg, technology is my thing.

LOL rockfish!, you got spoiled rotten Dave.
I got a new pair of Irish settler hunting boots (bout time for a new pair) a 4ft level and a Compound bow case

For anyone with cash to spend on boxing day I think it was Future shop that was advertising the Go Pro Hero 2 with the remote and backpac for $219.00. That is a good deal. The camera used to be $349 by itself.

Dodge Ram 3500 Long Horn Edition Diesel...pinch me. Doesn't seem real. Happy, happy, happy.:cool:

My lovely wife insisted that my boat needed a quieter and bigger motor so Santa brought me a 2012 115 Merc camp return. Makes my little DE fly. Less than 40 minutes to Sooke yesterday from Fleming boat launch in Esq.

It was a zoo over here.... but one of things I did get was photoshop.. When I get that figured out you guys are screwed :D

angel.gif

"but one of things I did get was photoshop.. When I get that figured out you guys are screwed"

Ohh Greeaat! cant wait to see what you come up with Lol! :p

I got a couple of Loggerheadtools wrenches and a folding dock cart. I got the wife and I a pair of tickets to see Fleetwood Mac in Tacoma in May.

Hiking boots, a couple crocodile spoons, wool socks, wool sweaters, wool toque.. I think its time for some fishing!

Hiking boots, a couple crocodile spoons, wool socks, wool sweaters, wool toque.. I think its time for some fishing!

Or... somones telling you to hit the road jack ! LOL , But I doubt it , nice really nice

dont mind me Im not feeling myself LOL

Back