What Did Everyone Get??

I got a new Stihl MS250 chainsaw. And a Fiskars splitting axe. I guess she was cold. LOL A Gerber multi tool ...and of course an Island Outfitters g/c yeah yeah!!

I received a really nice set of sushi dishes, some beautiful chop sticks (so nice I'm scared to us them lol), a digital scale (someone might be telling me something), and a wholesale sports gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
a fricken flu .......

You too hey.. Didn't get out of bed Sunday and slowly feeling better. Think I am going to give the kid a tutorial on the new waders instead of the boxing day derby.

LOL survivor, never even though of that! Well im sure as hell not going anywhere until im atleast 10 pounds heaver with turkey. Aha best wishes everyone!

Only one lump of coal for a whole bunch of fishermen. Sounds good so far. I'd be happy to have just the lump of coal, the gas tanks topped up, and some time and weather for fishing. I'm even happier to have a GC to spend on fishing gear, a trip to Fleetwood Mac in May with the wife (to cover Xmas for us both and the anniversary), but best of all, my wife cashed in all the airmiles and booked a trip to San Diego for me and my son for spring break. Legoland, aircraft carrier tour, Seaworld, and we'll see about a charter fish if possible. Get that in before he goes "teenager" on me.

Merry Ho-Ho. Time for another log on the fire and another winter ale.

Only one lump of coal for a whole bunch of fishermen. Sounds good so far. I'd be happy to have just the lump of coal, the gas tanks topped up, and some time and weather for fishing. I'm even happier to have a GC to spend on fishing gear, a trip to Fleetwood Mac in May with the wife (to cover Xmas for us both and the anniversary), but best of all, my wife cashed in all the airmiles and booked a trip to San Diego for me and my son for spring break. Legoland, aircraft carrier tour, Seaworld, and we'll see about a charter fish if possible. Get that in before he goes "teenager" on me.

Merry Ho-Ho. Time for another log on the fire and another winter ale.

Sounds like we'll probably be at the same concert. I assume you're going to the one in Tacoma? Also, interest that it's near your anniversary. Our is on May 23rd so getting the May 20th tickets made sense.

Go Pro 3 Black Edition...can't wait to use it on halibut and especially salmon fishing...I think I'll learn a lot about how the fish act in our area with it on the rigger!! Super excited...and a lot of accessories to go with it!!! Will have to learn how to maximize its potential though, especially in low light!

Go Pro 3 Black Edition...can't wait to use it on halibut and especially salmon fishing...I think I'll learn a lot about how the fish act in our area with it on the rigger!! Super excited...and a lot of accessories to go with it!!! Will have to learn how to maximize its potential though, especially in low light!

Low light? for salmon you are spinning minnows in 40 feet of water most of the time! :p

Lorne

Standard Horizon chartplotter;some halibut/steelhead tackle;couple of fishing books.Great Xmas!! Can hardly wait to try
out the chartpotter.Been wanting one for years,and more recently they've become alot more affordable,so that was
my "Merry Christmas to me" this year.

Damn! I wokeup with a woody and nowhere to use it!

Damn! I wokeup with a woody and nowhere to use it!

Before I go to bed.........

I didn't realize you didn't have any hands, sorry man.

And wasn't it "I was lucky to wake up with a woody so I had something to play with"?.... Thats the way the elders told it to me ;)

Well, it was a real bounty around here. Marino wool under-shirt; hunting pack; adjustable deer call; bluntstone boots, to replace my smelly 7 year old pair; bottle of scotch; bottle of collingwood rye (my fav); good drill bit set; a new axe; and various other smaller things (sox, ornament, stuff like that). I was spoiled, but so was everyone else.

One moment that warmed my heart, my almost-2 year old got, among many other things, a book with fish in it. When we got to the first page with a BIG fish, he got all excited, and said: "Big fish! Daddy big fish! Daddy go fishin'. Daddy catch it!". That's my boy.

Shooting Shirt, Shooting Jacket, Merino Wool Socks and the Big Memory I-Phone Five!

Gotta LOVE The Missuz!! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Back